The Federal Public Service Commission has published the latest FPSC MCQ-based preliminaries (MPT) for the Special CSS competitive exam 2024. It is notified that the MPT for Special CSS Competitive Examination will take place on 19 November 2023 (Sunday).
It is mandatory to pass MPT in order to appear in the principal written CSS Competitive Exam in 2024, for posts to be filled in BS-17, which is one of twelve occupational Services/Groups of the Federal Government.
A Special CSS Exam will be conducted to fill the vacant posts that have not been filled by CSS Exam over the last several years. We are providing you with complete Details about the Eligibility requirements for FPSC Special CSS MPT Exam, Advertisement, Syllabus, Rules, and Challan Form for Special CSS CE MPT 2024 also complete step by step procedure to apply online below.
FPSC Special CSS MPT Exam Apply Online 2024 Last Date Below
FPSC Special CSS MPT Exam 2024 Advertisement
Federal CSS Exam 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Male and female, including individuals with at least a 2nd Division Bachelor’s Degree and aged between 21 to 30 are qualified. The upper limit for age is lowered by two years for the categories listed within Rule 6 in the CSS Competitive Examination Rules 2019 and onwards subject to meeting document requirements.
The deadline for determining qualifications of the candidate for their age, qualifications as well as domicile, etc. is the 31 December 2023. The date and schedule for the Written portion of the Special CSS Exam will be announced in the near future.
Special CSS MPT Exam 2024 Regions And Quotas
Candidates belonging to the following quotas provincial/regional are eligible to apply. Candidates are advised that a variation in the number of vacancies available for Special CSS in relation to any regional quota is expected.
This means that they can be eligible to take part in the Special CSS exam dependent on the availability of vacant positions in the respective quotas. These will be announced in the near future and subject to the approval of the Establishment Division as per Rule 19 and Rule 20 of the CSS Rules, 2019.
|Sindh (R)||Open For All Candidates|
|Sindh (U)||Open For All Candidates|
|Balochistan||Open For All Candidates|
|Ex-FATA||Open For All Candidates|
Special CSS MPT Exam 2024 Test Centers
The MPT will likely be held in the following locations based on the availability of candidates
- D.G. Khan
- D.I Khan
Procedure for Submission Of Application
- The aspirants can apply online for the Preliminary MCQ Test during the period from 28 August 2023 to 12 September 2023.
- Online Application, as well as Challan Form and Rules and the syllabus for the CSS Competitive Examination, are accessible on the FPSC Website www.fpsc.gov.pk.
Special CSS MPT Exam 2024 Syllabus
You will get the syllabus for the Special CSS MPT exam syllabus by clicking the given link
Special CSS MPT Exam 2024 Last Date To apply online
The closing date for the Submission of the Online Application is 12 September 2023.
Candidates Are advised to take the following steps.
- Complete the online application carefully and verify it prior to the final submission.
- Deposit Rs. 250/- as Exam Fee before the deadline at the nearest Treasury/State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan with the account name “C02101-Organs in State Exam fee (FPSC Receipt) and then bring the original Challan form to the Exam Center on the day of appearing for the Test.
- Download the computer-generated Admission Certificate from the FPSC site i.e. www.fpsc.gov.pk.
- In this respect, no notification will be made via post or any other means.
- Be aware that the exam center once selected cannot be altered. e. Input your CNIC Number and Date of Birth accurately in the online application.
- A mistake could lead to rejection of strict compliance with CSS CE Rules, 2019 in their current form, as amended from time to the time necessary and their acceptance by applicants is a requirement.
- Candidates are accountable for providing accurate and accurate information, in the candidate’s personal best interests.
- The FPSC has Zero tolerance against unfair or cheating methods.
- Candidates must be aware of the consequences in this regard. i. Contact is possible on these numbers for more information or queries should you require it; UAN 051-11-000-248 OR 051-92219845 the 9210296 number, 051-9223282.
How To Apply Online For Special CSS MPT Exam 2024
The online application process submission is divided into four stages which include the following four steps we provide you with all steps here for your help. Get details for this by clicking the link given below.
Step 1: The registration of an applicant (Once)
Step 2: Edit Profiles and Create Profiles of the applicant in the system
Step 3: Applying Online
Step 4: Computer-generated pre-filled form
The Details of each of these stages will be as follows
FPSC Contact Info
UAN : 051-111-000-248
Email: [email protected]
Address: FPSC HQs, Aga Khan Road, Sector F-5/1, Islamabad