Below is the FPSC CSS MPT Syllabus for CSS MCQ-Based Preliminary Exam MPT 2024. The MPT Test is composed of 200 MCQs. To pass the CSS MPT test, you must score 66 marks. The complete CSS 2024 MCQs Based Preliminary Testing (MPT) syllabus is available here.
For a better understanding of the syllabus, we have created a micro-listing with topics from CSS 2024 MCQs-based Preliminary Test. This will make it easier for CSS candidates to pass the screening test without anxiety and stress. We provide here complete details about CSS Syllabus and also CSS Mpt 2022 original paper for you to understand well about CSS test preparation.
CSS MPT Syllabus FPSC 2024 For MCQ-Based Preliminary Test Details Below
CSS MPT 2024 Syllabus
English Section – 50 Marks
There are a total of 50 MCQs in the English section. The total marks for the English section in CSS 2024 are 50. Below is the distribution of English marks.
- Synonyms 10 MCQs
- Antonyms 10 MCQs
- Prepositions 5 MCQs
- Sentence Completion 5 (MCQs)
- Sentence Correction 10 MCQs
- Comprehension 5 MCQs
- ODD Word Out 5 Mock Questions
General Ability Section 60 Marks
The section on general Ability has 60 MCQs. Below is the General Abilitymarks distribution.
- Basic Maths (Ratio Percentage, Averages, and Ratio) – 17 MCQs
- Algebra -16 MCQs
- Geometry – 7 MCQs
- General Mental Ability 10 MCQs
- Analytical Reasoning – 10 MCQs
Urdu Section – 20 Marks
In the section Urdu, there are 20 MCQs as well as 20 Marks. Below is the Urdumarks distribution.
Urdu Section — 20 Qs
- اردو گرائمر — 8 سوالات
- ترجمہ — 2 سوالات
- مترادفات — 10 سوالات
Islamic Studies – 20 MCQs
Islamic Studies has 20 MCQs and 20 Marks.
General Knowledge Section 50 MCQs
General Knowledge contains a total of 50 MCQs as well as 50 Marks.
Everyday Science 18 MCQs
General Science has a total of 18 MCQs and 18 Marks.
Pakistan Studies – 19 MCQs
There are 19 MCQs, and 19 Marks in the section Pakistan Studies.
Current Affairs 13 MCQs
There are 13 MCQs in the section Current Affairs.
Ethics & Civics – 20 MCQs
This Civics & Ethics course is not for Muslims and does not replace Islamiat.
CSS 2024 MPT Syllabus – Decoded
The Federal Public Services Commission, (FPSC), also considers static general knowledge to be part of General Knowledge. The session will touch on the following topics.
|Islamic Studies – Miscellanea||
|Civics & Ethics – Non-Muslims can choose to study Civics and Ethics or Islamic Studies.||
علم نحو \ جملے کی بناوٹ
Quantitative: This section evaluates the candidate’s basic mathematical skills. This section examines the fundamental concepts of quantitative reasoning.
Analytical Reasoning: This section requires a simple analysis of data and logical reasoning. Each question is based upon a passage or set of conditions. The candidate must choose the best answer choice.
These 7 methods allow you to use analytic reasoning in the following ways:
Guidelines for CSS MCQ-Based Preliminary Test
The following guidelines have been notified by the FPSC about CSS Screening (MPT) 2024 and MCQ-based Preliminary Testing (CSS Screening).
- MPT will become effective as of CSS 2022.
- This is a mandatory qualifying exam to be eligible for the main CSS 2022 written examination.
- Participating in the MPT is not considered a chance.
- MPT will include 200 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) each of which one mark is required.
- No negative marking
- The time duration will be 200 minutes.
- The minimum qualifying threshold for MPT is 33% marks or 66 of 200.
- The answer key will also be posted to the FPSC website the day after the end of the test.
- Candidates can take a carbon copy of the answer sheet.
- MPT is a knowledge-based exam.
- A score of MPT is valid for the CSS examination in the same year and will not count toward the final merit position.
- 31.12.2022. This is the cut-off date for eligibility criteria in terms of age and qualification.