PTS Jobs in Rescue 1122 Punjab September 2022 Apply Online is advertised within the PTS department. Candidates are invited to apply from interested and experienced candidates to fill these positions within PTS. In these new jobs in the Rescue, 1122 qualified candidates from Punjab can apply online through the process outlined by the PTS organization on www.pts.org.pk and can find these jobs in Punjab 2022 after completing the selection process.
Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) has invited applications for Rescue 1122 Jobs 2022 from candidates having Punjab domicile for the Emergency Medical Technician (BPS-11), Emergency Officer (BPS-17), Computer Programming (BPS-17), Pharmacist (BPS-17), Rescue and Safety Officer (BPS-16), Graphic Designer (BPS-16), Senior Instructor (BPS-16) and Photographer/Cameraman (BPS-14).
All of these employees are needed to work for the Motorbike Rescue Service and for RCC projects. These positions are advertised in various newspapers across the nation including Jang and others. Experience, age, qualifications, and the place of residence required for the post are specified for each advertisement below.
PTS Jobs in Rescue 1122 Punjab September 2022 Apply Online Below
About Punjab Rescue 1122
The Punjab Emergency Service (Rescue 1122) is the most renowned emergency response service in South Asia. Rescue 1122 was created in the Punjab Emergency Service Act 2006 to ensure the proper management of emergency situations like road traffic accidents medical emergencies, construction burning, collapses dangerous explosions, material hazards as well as flood and water rescue, animal rescue, etc.
Rescue 1122 has saved millions of emergency victims with the use of its Emergency Ambulance, Rescue & Fire services as well as Community Emergency Response Teams while providing rapid emergency response and standard of service in every district of Punjab province. It has an estimated population of 110 million.
It is also known as the Emergency Services Academy has also been set up within Lahore to ensure the sustainable development of human resources for the emergency service in Pakistan which has provided training to more than 20,000 emergency services personnel across all provinces in Pakistan. The Pakistan Rescue Team of this Academy is the first United Nations INSARAG-certified team in South Asia.
The Academy also hosted its first SAARC Rescue Challenge. The Emergency Rescue Service has so already rescued more than 9.3 million people affected by disasters and accidents and has saved more than Rs 490 billion through prompt intervention and skilled firefighting in more than 160,000 fire-related incidents. It also has the Motorbike Ambulance Service has also been created to enhance emergency response times in areas that are congested with traffic congestion.
The Motorbike Ambulance Service has helped in more than 700,000 emergency calls with an average time to respond of about 4 minutes. This is fast even globally. Rescue 1122 is also created more than 5000 Community Emergency Response Teams (CERTs) across every Union Council of Punjab and established a Rescue Cadet Corps (RCC) program that trains over one million Rescue Scouts (Volunteers) to establish healthy, resilient, safe communities across Pakistan.
PTS Jobs in Rescue 1122 Punjab(529) Phase XI
Punjab Emergency Service has announced PSED Rescue 1122 job openings for September 2022 with the Motorbike Rescue Service. We advise all candidates who are searching for Rescue 1122 job opportunities to visit this page. This morning, Rescue 1122 announced its latest recruitment notice ( Punjab Emergency Service Department Jobs 2022) to hire employees to work in the Motorbike Rescue Services and RCC Project. There are vacancies available all over the Punjab Province.
|Organization||Punjab Emergency Service|
|No of Vacancies||493|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Last Date||14 October 2022|
|Education||Master / BS / Graduation / Nursing / Paramedical|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Salary||35,000 PKR – 80,000 PKR|
List of vacancies to be filled by Attock, Hafizabad, Mianwali, Sialkot, Bahawalnagar, Jhelum, Nankana Sahib, Toba Tek Singh, Bhakkar, Khanewal, Narowal, Vehari, Chakwal, Khushab, Rahim Yar Khan, Chiniot, Layyah, Rajanpur, Gujrat, Mandi Bahauddin and Sheikhupura is mentioned in the notice.
Punjab NTS Educator Jobs Latest Advertisement 2022 Details
Rescue 1122 Jobs 2022 Punjab Advertisement
Vacant Positions in Punjab Rescue 1122 Jobs 2022
|Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|Emergency Medical Technician (BPS-11)||Nursing / Paramedical Diploma||484|
|Emergency Officer (RCC) (BPS-17)||Masters||01|
|Computer Programmer (BPS-17)||MCS / MS / BCS||02|
|Rescue & Safety Officer (BPS-16)||MSc||01|
|Graphic Designer (BPS-16)||BS in Graphic Designer||01|
|Senior Instructor RCC (BPS-16)||Masters||01|
- Written Test
- Physical Test (Running Test, Push up)
- Medical (tests)
The RCC Project wants an Emergency Officer, Computer Programmer, Pharmacist, Rescue & Safety Officer, Graphic Designer, Senior Instructor, and Photographer/Cameraman.
Check Also: Join Pakistan Navy Sailor Jobs 2022 Online Apply Batch A-2023 (S)
Emergency Medical Technicians
- Nursing or Paramedical Degree from a recognized university.
- Age Limit: 20-30 years.
- Master degree in Disaster Management Sociological Work, Sociology, Mass Communication, Environmental Sciences, or a related field that has at the minimum of 2nd division.
- 2 years of experience in the community development industry.
- Age Limit: 25-35 years old.
- MCS or MS-IT or BCS (4 Years).
- You must be skilled in the field of Software Development Web Development and Designing, with a specialization in databases, or seven years of working experience as Control Room In-Charge.
- 3 Years of Relevant Field Experience.
- Age Limit Between 25 and 45 Years.
- Doctor of Pharmacy (D Pharm) (2nd Division) from a reputable university that is recognized by HEC.
- An active registration is required Valid registration Pakistan Pharmacy Council.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience either in the private or public sector.
- Age: 25-35 years old.
Rescue & Safety Officer
- MSc (Physics, Chemistry, Biological Sciences, Disaster, Emergency Management Safety & Safety, Environmental Sciences Psychology, BS Honors) in Emergency or Intensive Care, with at the very least 2nd Division.
- Age Limit: 22-30 years.
- Candidates must have at least a BS in Graphic Designing and 2nd division or a Graduation Diploma in Graphic Designing.
- Candidates must have at least two years of relevant experience in the field.
- Age Limit: 25-35 years old.
- Master’s Degree that has a minimum of 2 years of work working experience.
- Candidates should have degrees in disaster Management and Sociology, Work, Sociology, Mass Communication, Environmental Sciences, or Economics.
- Candidates should hold at minimum a degree.
- Photographers with a diploma in photography are more likely to be.
- Excellent Knowledge of English to caption images.
- Two years of photography and videography experience.
- Age Limit: 25-35 years old.
People who are interested and have the required qualifications are residents of Punjab Province are invited to apply for this job opportunity at Punjab Emergency Service. All conditions and terms are listed in the preceding paragraphs.
1122 Jobs Districts List
The vacant posts are available in different districts in Punjab Tehseels. The list of districts that are affected is provided below. See the advertisement for every post in the District that is relevant.
|Rescue HQ Lahore|
|Rahim Yar Khan|
|Toba Tek Singh|
- Master / BS / Graduation / Nursing / Paramedical
The deadline to apply for the 490+ Rescue 1122 Jobs 2022 on the internet Apply for Rescue 1122 Jobs September Jobs 2022 closes on 14 October 2022.
How to Apply for Rescue 1122 Jobs 2022 Punjab?
- Candidates are advised to submit their applications online to be considered for Rescue 1122 Jobs 2022 on Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) website www.pts.org.pk or through the PSED website www.rescue.gov.pk the latest date is 14-10-2022.
- Candidates are required to mail their completed forms with the necessary documents via post at Pakistan Testing Service PTS can not accept the form by Hand.
- Only complete online applications with all the required information are accepted. All documents are accepted as a provisional offer and appointment is dependent on verification of the papers, Police Verification as well as successful completion of a course in addition to approval by the medical body established by the Government of Punjab.
- Written and psychological/aptitude tests of applicants shall be held at designated places as mentioned on Roll no slips which can be downloaded from the PTS website one week before the last date of submission of application forms. Original CNIC and Roll Number Slip are mandatory for testing entry. Candidates are not permitted to carry cell phones into the test centers. Changes to test centers or test location is not permitted. Any change will be made public via PTS & PSED websites.
- Only candidates who have passed both the written and psychological aptitude tests are eligible to take the Physical and Skill tests. The list of qualified candidates who are eligible for Physical & Skill Tests shall be posted at the PTS & Rescue websites along with the Physical and Skill tests dates and locations. The test of skill is carried out at specific locations through the PTS.
- The final list of applicants who are eligible for interviews as well as the schedule of interviews will be published on the PTS and PSED website. The interview will be held at the Emergency Services Headquarters & Academy located in Thokar Niaz Baig, Lahore. When they interview, applicants should bring their original documents, along with authenticated copies of relevant documents as well as six passport-size photos. Candidates must be required to submit a medical certificate from the Government Teaching Hospital or DHQ Hospital concerning their physical exam (height and weight eyesight, chest and physical abnormalities) and lab tests for Hepatitis B and C, HIV, and RPR at the time of the physical test.
- Candidates must prove their eligibility according to the advertised requirements. The selection/ candidate or appointment may be revoked at any time during the recruitment process or in the event of an appointment if any information is discovered to be false, incomplete, or fake. No age relaxation or qualifications (Army/Civil) will be granted. However, the employees of Punjab Emergency Service are entitled to five years of age relaxation in the upper limit of age to apply within the Service for various administrative positions all over the board, with the exception of posts in the field.
- Anyone with eyesight problems or obesity, a BMI of 30 or more as well as Hepatitis B & C, HIV, and RPR positive will be considered for shortlisting at any point. The preference is given to candidates who are taller than 5.6″ and the minimum chest measurement is 33 inches. Candidates are required to only apply for one position that they are qualified for However, the most suitable candidate could be considered for another post upon the recommendation of the recruitment committee. Service can increase or reduce posts based on availability.
- The local residents according to CNIC are given priority. A 5% quota will be reserved for minorities, and 15% of the quota is exclusively reserved for women. Females are also eligible to apply. If there is a large amount of candidates applicants with enhanced or preferred criteria will be taken into consideration.
Rescue 1122 Jobs Salary and Benefits
Rescue Emergency Service is a well-known department that has employees who are dedicated to helping others improve their professional skills with a highly professional educated team.1122 The organization does not only perform roles but helps increase your expertise area and the level of your expertise to ensure you get something from it. They show respect to their colleagues because they believe it is the most effective way to create loyalty among them. We’ve uncovered some great benefits that employees can enjoy the following signing up with rescue 1122.
- Flexible hours for work
- Work facilities in shifts
- Health and Medical Plans
- Beautiful pay plans
- Sessions of training to enhance abilities
- Excellent working atmosphere
PTS Jobs in Rescue 1122 Punjab roll no slip 2022
Candidates who have submitted a complete application and bank statement prior to the closing date and are eligible for a written test are able to download the PTS roll number slip online by clicking here. PTS review forms will announce test dates as well as upload the roll no slips to the website. Candidates should go to PTS official website using the CNIC number and download the roll no slip before the test date.
Punjab Rescue 1122 PTS Roll No Slip 2022 Download By CNIC & Name
PTS Jobs in Rescue 1122 Punjab Results and Final Merit List
PTS is the organization that conducts the written test upon announcing the test schedule. Only those who meet the necessary qualifications and are eligible to be considered for the job will take the test. After releasing the results, PTS also released their final merit lists of applicants.
Punjab Rescue 1122 PTS Test Result 2022 Merit List download
- The candidates who meet the eligibility criteria from Punjab can apply online using the process outlined by the organization on www.pts.org.pk.
- Candidates who are interested should fill out the application form for employment.
- An incomplete application for employment is not accepted.
- Only candidates who are short-listed are invited to an Interview.
- No T.A/D.A. is admissible.
Email at [email protected] or call us
Phone No: 0333-3331122
Chief Public Information Officer
Thokar Niaz Baig, Lahore, Pakistan.