If you’re looking to join the Pakistan Navy as a Sailor It is a good thing for you to know that Pakistan Navy has invited applications from Pakistani Nationals across the nation to join as a sailor batch A-2023(S) within the Marine Branch. Join Pakistan Navy Sailor Jobs 2023 Recruits Pakistani competently qualified candidates who are energetic, young skilled, skillful, and smart to fill its most recent recruitment. This is the most lucrative employment opportunity for female and male candidates who have passed the Matriculation.
Candidates from across Pakistan (Punjab, Sindh, Islamabad, KPK, Balochistan), Gilgit-Baltistan, the former FATA as well as Azad J&K can participate in the process of recruitment to work in the Pakistan Navy. Pak Navy provides attractive salary packages as well as allowances to employees. You Will find Each detail about these jobs below.
Join Pakistan Navy Sailor Jobs 2022 Matric Base Below Details
The Pakistan Navy is the branch of naval warfare that is part of the Pakistan Armed Forces and is accountable for the country’s 1,046-kilometer (650 miles) shorelines in the Arabian Sea and the defense of key civilian harbors as well as bases for military operations. It is the Pakistan Navy is also focused on limited expeditionary activities around the world and played a significant part in the development of the Pakistan Antarctic Programme.
The Pakistan Navy is currently going through significant modernization and expansion in line with Pakistan’s involvement in the War on Terror. Since 2001 it has been a part of the war on terror. Pakistan Navy has increased and extended its operational capabilities. It is now given more international and national responsibility in combating sea-based international terrorism, drug smuggling, and trafficking problems.
Pakistan Navy accepts applications from Pakistani citizens (both female and male) to be employed in its different branches by way of this announcement. Apply as soon as possible to Join Pakistan Navy as Sailor (S) Batch A-2023 at www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk for different branches. Individuals who are interested, males with a minimum of Matriculation Science are qualified to apply prior to the date of closing.
|No of Vacancies||500+|
|Last Date||14 January 2023|
|Education||Middle / Matric|
|Cities||AJK, Ex-Fata, Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan|
PKR, 30000 – 40000
Sailors are equivalent to Soldiers rank when compared with other armed forces of Pakistan and Sailor jobs for 2022 are offered in various branches, including (Technical female medical Technician (FMT), Naval Police / Regulating, Naib Khateeb Chef/Steward MTD Driver / MTD and Sanitary Worker/Sweeper, PT Branch).it’s one of the top jobs to be found upon completing a Matric degree. So, be quick to sign up and be employed here to earn an adequate amount and gain experience
The most recent advertisement to apply for Pak Navy Jobs 2023 is available on this page. Join Pak Navy as Sailor Jobs 2022 – Apply Online www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk is the new recruitment notification from the Pakistan Navy Batch A-2023-S. On the 1st of January 2023, We received a Join Pak Navy 2023 advertisement from the Pak navy Official job portal.
- Marine Sailor
After registration online, the applicant should be prepared for the following process. Applications will be made available to candidates who have passed the Preliminary Medical/ Interview and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET). Only those candidates shortlisted as per merit will be called to test/interview.
- E-testing or computer-based tests will be conducted in the above areas.
- The exact date and time of the entry test will be provided to every individual via SMS from their respective recruitment or Selection Center.
- Only candidates who have been shortlisted will be notified by SMS or website.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Short-listed candidates will be invited to take the Preliminary Medical/ Interview and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) at the respective PNR and SCs.
Interview & Medical Test
Interview and medical examinations of the candidates who have been shortlisted for PET will be held in the near future.
The personal test of candidates who have been shortlisted for Interviews and Medical tests will take place in the coming months at each center.
Temporary selections are held throughout open merit.
Final selection will be made after a thorough medical examination of the candidates who have been temporarily selected.
The dates for training will be announced shortly.
Gender: Only Males are eligible to apply for these jobs.
Marital Status: Applicants unmarried are eligible to use the applicable category.
Nationality: Nationality holders of Pakistan are eligible to apply.
Educational & Physical Requirements
If you desired to Join Pak Navy as Sailor then you need to be Matric and pass Science with 60% marks within the examination with an age restriction of 17 to 21 years and Height should be 5 feet 6 Inches (167.5 cm).
Pakistani boys seeking an opportunity to work in the Pakistan Navy and fulfill the above criteria should apply before the deadline.
Candidates from all across Pakistan (Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan), Gilgit-Baltistan former FATA as well as Azad the state of Jammu and Kashmir can be eligible to take part in this selection process to pursue an opportunity in the Pakistan Navy.
- Two times rejected by armed forces.
- Excluded from any armed forces institution or college.
- Fake Documents
- Medically unfit for duty by an appeal to the armed forces medical board
- Candidates who hold dual Nationality are not allowed to quit the other prior to commissioning “or” within six months of joining PN.
Promotion of PN Sailor
The similar promotions of Pak Navy Sailor Jobs 2023 are as follows:
- Ordinary Rate / Able Rate
- Petty Officer At least
- Chief Petty Officer At least
- Fleet Chief Petty Officer At least
- Master Chief Petty Officer At least
- All those applicants who wish to join Pak Navy are required to register themselves online through the Pak Navy website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk or from the nearest Selection Centres of the Pak Navy.
- It is possible to register from the month of January 01 to January 14, 2023.
- The candidates have to submit their Postal Order of Rs. 100 during the interview the name Director of Recruitment Naval Headquarters Islamabad or a crossed postal payment can be accepted when presented in person.
Find the nearest Pak Navy Selection & Selection Centers; Abbottabad, Peshawar, Hyderabad, Khuzdar, Dera Ismail Khan, Rawalpindi, Rahim Yar Khan, Sukkur, Swat, Sialkot, Muzaffarabad, Karachi, Kharian, Quetta, Gwadar, Lahore, Multan, Shaheed Benazirabad and Faisalabad.
Pak Navy provides attractive salary packages and allowances for its employees. Once you are enrolled in Pak Navy as Sailor the Navy will offer you a pay range of Rs. 35,000 to 40,000 depending on the category in which you have been chosen and there are numerous benefits provided through the Pak Navy for sailor jobs.
- Free medical treatment for family members, self, and parents.
- House rent or family accommodation allowance, and servant facilities or allowances after the wedding.
- Opportunities to visit/take classes or assignments in other countries.
- 50% discount for families and individuals traveling by Air/Railway.
- Candidates must take several tests that comprise a written Test (E-Testing) that will be held on February 2023 at 8:00 am. It will include the following subjects as follows: (Matric Sciences) English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, and General Knowledge.
- After passing the Written Test applicants must pass a Physical Test which includes 1.6 meters of running in just 8 minutes. 15 pull-ups that take two minutes and 15 sit-ups within two minutes and four Chinch-ups within minutes. These tests will be conducted in the headquarters.
- Medical Exam and Interview will start in March 2023 / April 2023. The test will be conducted at the center for recruitment and the details regarding the test will be gathered from the respective selection center.
- After having passed an Interview or Medical Examination the applicants will pass a Personality Test which will be conducted from May to June 2023. for a short period, the selection of applicants will be conducted at Naval Headquarters.
- Naval Headquarters will be selected on a temporary basis. Nevertheless, after undergoing a medical examination at Karachi Training Centre on a temporary basis, applicants are selected on a per-per-person basis.
- Training will start in October 2023.
Requirements on the Day of Entrance Test
(1)Please bring your original CNIC card, FORM B, educational documentation, and your residence when you are taking the test, along with the registration form.
(2)Cash of Rs 300/- (PN Cadet & SSC) Rs 200/- PN Civilians) and Rs 100/- (Sailors)
(3)1 x Passport size photo
Notification: Mobile Phones/ Digital Dairies/Calculators as well as other aiding materials are not permitted. Check your test date and timing after 72 hours from the date of submission of your application form using the CNIC number. If you’ve been assigned a test time and date, make sure you should print it out.