World’s Top Management Company McKinsey offers a five-month Online Training Programs for Pakistanis who have earned their undergraduate or associate degrees and are working. Forward is a cost-free five-month online training program run by McKinsey to equip the next generation of talent with the necessary skills needed to achieve success in the coming years of work.
The forward-looking program that is offered by McKinsey & Company offers three levels of education, which include the foundation stage, advanced level the network-level. Online learning can be accessed at a cost of just two hours per week, which is simple to handle for all. Following 12 weeks of advanced learning, students will earn an sharing McKinsey forward digital badge. Also Check PM Youth Laptop Scheme 2023.
Forward allows you to discover new thinking patterns and increase your confidence and help you lead with the intention of leading. When you finish the course, you will receive an McKinsey Forward online badge, and become part of an exclusive worldwide network of young, perpetual learners. The deadline for applications is 20 June 2023.
Over 190K youths from 70 countries have enrolled in this Forward career program. In addition, 78% of them have seen their career progress within 2 months of completing the program. Participants will be awarded a sharable digital badge upon having completed the program.
This badge can be shared with others to show their accomplishments. This program is an ideal complement to your CV or resume as it can help you stand out from the rest of the applicants. Don’t miss out on this chance and submit your application for McKinsey Forward Program today!
McKinsey Forward Program 2023 Online Learning Opportunity For Pakistani Youth
About the Host Organization
McKinsey & Company is a world-class consulting firm that has been in business for more than 90 years. McKinsey provides guidance and advice to businesses across a variety of sectors that include private sector businesses as well as governments and non-profit organizations.
McKinsey provides a variety of services that include strategic management consulting as well as operational improvement, organizational design digitization mergers and acquisitions and many more. McKinsey is renowned for its ability to help clients tackle complex business issues and create strategies to boost the growth of their businesses and boost performance.
McKinsey Forward Program 2023 Details
|Coverage for financials
|Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Iraq, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Libya, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Pakistan, Turkey, Azerbaijan and all African countries
June 20, 2023
Forward Program Duration
- Foundation level: 8 weeks of course 2 hours per week.
- Advanced stage: 12 weeks of course, 2 hours per week. You will earn an online badge that can be shared at this point.
- Network Level: 18 months with continuous optional activities.
Eligibility Criteria for McKinsey Forward Program
- Individuals must reside inside one of the countries that are eligible (the list is given in the above).
- They should be employed, self-employed or between jobs.
- They should not have more than five years’ work experience.
- The participants must be able to complete postsecondary training, i.e. bachelor’s degree, diploma or associate degree.
- It is essential to have a strong grasp of English since the program will be presented in English.
- Participants who participated in the first batch of the forward-looking program but could not complete the Foundation level are also eligible to apply.
How To Apply Online For Forward Program
For the application procedure please visit https://www.mckinsey.com/forward/regions/middle-east-and-pakistan
McKinsey Forward Program Benefits
The following are the advantages from The McKinsey Forward Program 2023:
- The program for the future will provide participants with the knowledge and skills they need to excel in their careers.
- Chance to meet fellow young people who are like-minded.
- Do your assignments and projects and get feedback.
- Develop your communication skills, problem-solving abilities and your adaptability.
- Get a digital badge to share when you have completed the advanced stage.