How To Join Pakistan Navy After Matric, Inter And Graduation Below
The Pakistan Navy is an integral part of Pakistan’s military defense system. It protects Pakistan’s coastal areas and waterways as well as contributes to international peacekeeping operations.
The Navy is well-equipped with modern aircraft, ships, and submarines. It is also known for its professionalism and excellence.
The Pakistan Navy is not just a job. It is an opportunity to serve your country and make an impact in the world. You will be able to improve your skills and build your character as a Navy member.
Check also: How Females Can Join Pak Navy
Additionally, you will have access to training, development, competitive pay, as well as benefits. Joining the Pakistan Navy could be the right fit for you, whether you are looking for a rewarding and challenging career or one that makes a positive difference in the world.
After completing your intermediate studies, you will be eligible to join Pakistan Navy. Below is a list of eligibility requirements you should consider.
- Education requirements: You must pass your matric intermediate and graduation exams and get good grades to join the Navy. It is possible that you will need to have taken specific subjects such as biology, physics, and chemistry depending on what position you are applying for.
- Age limits: The Pakistan Navy sets a minimum and maximum age for joining. This may vary depending on your position. For example, an officer can join the Navy at 16.5 to 21 and a sailor can join at 17 to 21.
- Physical requirements: To join the Navy, you must meet certain physical criteria such as minimum height and body weight and fitness. To determine your eligibility, you must have a physical and medical exam.
- Additional requirements: To join the Pakistan Navy you will need to have a clean criminal history, good health, and be a Pakistani citizen. Written and oral exams, as well as physical and medical tests, may be required.
You don’t have to worry if you are a matric-pass candidate. These candidates are inducted by the Direct Entry Sailors. How To Join Pakistan Navy After Matric as join Pak Navy As a Sailor in 2023.
- Non-technical Sailors- Sanitary Workers
- Mechanical Transport Driver (MTD).
- Non-Technical Sailor- Musician
- Non-technical Sailor- Naib Khatib
- Technical Sailor (OPS/ME, WTR, Store. Medical. and Aviation).
- Female Medical Technician (FMT).
- Non-Technical Sailor- Naval Police
- Non-technical Sailors-Marines
- Non-Technical Sailor-Chef/Steward
The following will provide you with detailed information about the required qualifications for each branch of the Pak Navy. Please read carefully.
- For Operation/Aviation/Marine Engineering/Logistics, applicants must hold a Matric with at least 65% marks.
- Candidates who wish to be Female Medical Technicians need to have a Matric degree with at least 65%.
- Candidates who wish to apply for Naval Police/ MARINE/ PTI/ Musician must possess a Matriculation with at least 60%.
- Applicants for CHEF / Steward positions must possess a Matric degree with at least 55% marks.
- Candidates who wish to apply for MTD need to have a valid driving license and a Matric qualification.
- To apply for TO PASS/Sanitary Worker, applicants must have a Middle Pass / 8th Grade Pass.
|Gender||Both male and female|
|Education||Matric with Science Subjects or Matric With Arts Subjects, with at least 55% marks on the annual examination taken in intermediate and secondary education boards|
Documents required at the Selection Center
- Original and Attested Photocopy of the Matric Certificate and Marks sheet
- 4x Passport-size photographs
- Attested photocopy CNIC/Form A (NADRA).
- Crossed postal order Rs.30/- to Director of Recruitment NHQ Islamabad
- Attested photocopy du domicile certificate
Candidates who wish to join Pakistan Navy as PN Cadets after Intermediate must apply for PN Cadet Course. This course is announced every year by the Pakistan Navy. We’ll give you all the details about how to join Pakistan Navy as PN Cadet, which branches you can apply for, and what are the mandatory subjects.
Branch to Apply as PN Cadet
- Operations Branch
- Weapon Engineering Branch
- Marine Engineering Branch
- Supply Branch
- Marital Status
All applicants must be Pakistani males who have never married.
- Maximum Age:
Applying for PN Cadet requires that you be between 16 1/2 and 21 years old.
Candidates must be at least 5’4″ tall.
Candidates must have a qualification in HSSC/A-Level with at least 60% marks from an HEC-recognized institution, with different major subjects like:
Chemistry, Maths, and Physics
Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Sciences
Statistics, Maths, and Physics
Short Service Commission Course is required for any candidate who wants to join the Pakistan Navy after graduation. It is offered every year. The Short Service Commission lasts for five years but can be extended or converted to a permanent commission. Candidates can apply to many branches, but we will only focus on three. You’ll find all the information you need to apply for the Pakistan Navy to serve the Nation.
Branch in Short Service Commission
- Education Branch
- Special Branch (Computer Programmer / IT Specialists)
- Law Branch
Eligibility Criteria For Education Branch
- Pakistani male and female citizens
- Age limit: 28 years.
- Height: Minimum 162.5 Centimeters (5′-4″)
- Qualification: MA/MSC Physics and Maths, Chemistry, Psychology, or Islamic Studies. English & Urdu at minimum 2 divisions from a recognized university.
Eligibility Criteria For Computer Programmer in a Special Branch
Both male and female citizens of Pakistan can apply.
Candidates must be between 20 and 35 years old.
Candidate must be at least 16.5cm (5′-4″) tall.
Candidates must hold a Master’s degree from an accredited university in any of the following fields.
- Computer Science
- Software Engineering
- Information Technology
- Computer Technology
Eligibility Criteria for Law Branch
Eligible to apply are both male and female citizens of Pakistan with valid CNIC.
Candidates must be between 25 and 40 years old.
The minimum height for a candidate must be 16.5cm (5′-4″)
The following qualifications are required for candidates:
- A law degree should be added to an Arts or Sciences degree from a recognized university.
- Bar member who is a practicing member.
Promotion prospects for PN Sailors can be found below:
- Normal Rate / Able rate
- Minimum of one Petty Officer
- Chief Petty Officer
- Fleet Chief Petty officer At least
- At least the Master Chief Petty officer
They were able to demonstrate outstanding performance in their chosen profession and they preferred the chance to be promoted to Officer ranks after completing pre-requisite courses.
How To Join Pakistan Navy After Matric These steps are required to apply for a job in the Pakistan Navy.
Complete the Application Form
Fill out the application form as soon as you are ready to apply. The form can be found online at the Pakistan Navy website or obtained from a Navy recruit center. Fill out the form accurately and carefully, providing all necessary information.
Send the required documents
To support your application, you will need to provide several documents. These documents could include copies of your birth certificate and educational certificates as well as national identification cards. You should ensure that you have all the required documents before you begin the application process.
Undergo a physical and medical exam
After you submit your application and supporting documents, you will need to have physical and medical examinations to determine if you are eligible to join the Navy. These tests will assess your vision, physical fitness, and overall health.
Get ready for the Exams
It is essential to be prepared in order to increase your chances of getting selected. You can do this by studying for written exams and engaging in physical activity. Participating in extracurricular activities or volunteering in your local community can help you demonstrate your leadership skills.
These steps will help you increase your chances of being selected for the Pakistan Navy.
You’ll learn all about the benefits of joining the Pak Navy in the following.
- Engineer Diploma
- No cost for lodging, meals, and uniform
- After marriage, you get free medical treatment for yourself, your family, and your parents
- Ample opportunities for going abroad on cruises/courses/deputation
- Out of the normal pay for Naval Officers, there is 40% additional pay and rations available to Officers of Submarine Service and SSG(N).
- Subsidized education for children in English Medium Schools and Professional Institutions
- 50% Discount on Travel by Air/Railway
- One free train voucher and two months’ leave from your residence.
|Multan 217 Sher Shah Road, Multan||(Ph 061-9201184)||[email protected]|
|Sukkur House No.A-14 Friends Housing Society Near Yusuf masjid Shikarpur Road Sukkur||(Ph 071-9310444).||[email protected]|
|Karachi 7-Liaquat Barracks, Raffiqui Shaheed Road, Karachi||(Ph 021- 56636704)||[email protected]|
|Quetta 414, Zarghoon Road, Opposite Quetta Serena Hotel, Quetta Cantt||(Ph 081-9201249)||[email protected]|
|DI Khan 10 Aziz Bhatti Road Opposite DSG PlayGround, D I Khan||(0966-9280467-8)||[email protected]|
|Peshawar Warsak Road, Peshawar Cantt.||(Ph 091-9212316)||[email protected]|
|Rawalpindi H NO 102 St-1 Fazal Town Airport Road Rawalpindi||(Ph 051-5961836-5953060 )||[email protected]|
|Sialkot Old Distt. Engineer Residence, Khayaban-e-Iqbal, Sialkot Cantt||(Ph 052-4267639)||[email protected]|
|Lahore Cantt. 92, Shami Road.||(Ph 042-66961410-9220629)||[email protected]|
|Faisalabad Bahria Road, New Civil Line Faisalabad||(Ph 041-9200674)||[email protected]|