PTS Paper Rechecking Form Download in pdf format here. Candidates who applied for PTS jobs sometimes become confused and their minds didn’t accept the marks of the PTS Test result. So to avoid and remove this uncomfortable zone they want to apply for Rechecking but have no direction about where they apply and download the PTS paper rechecking form.
We are here to help you in this regard. Rechecking will be done by the Approval committee. Application for rechecking must be sent within 10 days after the result declaration. All the candidates who applied for jobs and Want to recheck their paper download Rechecking form by the link given below and send it to the Pakistan testing service. We also provide a step-by-step procedure for rechecking.
PTS Paper Rechecking Form Download Pdf 2023
PTS Rechecking Procedure
- Rechecking is done by the “Result Approval Panel”.
- After the announcement of the results, candidates can make an application to the Secretary PTS to review the results.
- The fee prescribed is in the form of a draft made in favor of Secretary PTS as well as a copy Detailed Marks Certificate shall be included with the application. Rechecking fees are to be not refundable.
- Requests for rechecking must be submitted no later than ten working days following the date of announcement of the results of the examination concerned.
- The person who is the candidate or who is on their behalf has no right to view or read the answer book at any time for any reason.
- The answer book(s) of candidates appearing in any exam of the PTS will not be re-check after the announcement of the result.
- The Head Examiner in the case that he or she discovers any error or omission within the answers books, or in the compilation of the score of the candidate must make the necessary changes to correct the issue. This could include a review of any part on the answer sheets that did not get checked by the initial paper examiner who evaluated the paper.
- While rechecking does not imply any re-evaluation or assessment of an answer book the Committee will be able to verify that the score of the applicant has been correctly compiled and declared which means:
- The answer book or any part of it was marked.
- The paper checker has successfully transferred the entire amount of questions from each answer book onto the list of awards.
- There is no error in the total marks.
- The entries in the answer book and in the practical award have been transferred correctly to the sheet of results and then to the complete marks certificate for the candidate.
- The answer book or any of its parts has not been altered or removed.
- Based on approval from the Result Approval Committee, the Secretary of the PTS issues a revised Notification of the Result and a detailed Marks Certificate.
How to write an application for PTS rechecking paper?
You may write an application following the sample provided or use a similar edit and copy.
Controller of examinations, University name
Subject: Re-examination of Answer Sheet
I’d like to mention that I’d like to review my answer sheet for the (PTS paper) to be taken at the (exam center name) on (date). Therefore, I am having doubts about what I’d like to get rid of. I didn’t expect these numbers. Therefore I am asking you to accept my request to re-check the paper, to help me clarify my doubts regarding the marking.
Please allow me to check the answer sheet in order to help me clarify my confusion. Thank you for your time and consideration.
PTS Contact Number Islamabad
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: 051-111-111-787
Address: PTS Head Quarters, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazl-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad