ECP Senior Junior Sub Assistant Jobs Syllabus 2022 and paper pattern past papers are given here. We offer Test Preparation Book pdf 2022 Download Syllabus Past Papers and all MCQs Solved Tests Model Papers PDF as well as test preparation materials.
Download here ECP Senior Sub-Assistant Job Test Preparation Book at no cost by clicking here. Keep your eyes on the date of the test is an MCQ test that is based on 100 marks. The duration of the test should be around one and a half hours. We will provide you with Complete Test preparation material and guidelines here. You will also get ECP jobs Roll No Slip for the test here.
In this article, we’re going to give you this set of Election commission jobs Previous Papers with questions in PDF format and the download link. These old questions can help you score excellent marks on the exam for your ECP Senior Junior Sub Assistant Test in the coming days. The complete information for getting through the exam for ECP and also you will get ECP jobs Result here. Check out the past papers that are available on our website.
ECP Senior Junior Sub Assistant Jobs Syllabus 2022 Pattern Past Papers Below
ECP Senior Junior Sub Assistant Jobs Syllabus 2022
The syllabus for ECP jobs 2022 is Given here. You can download also the test syllabus from ECP’s official website
|2. The Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, 1973 (Part I, II & VIII) & Elections Act, 2017||30%|
|4. Pakistan Affairs||10%|
|5. Current Affairs||10%|
|6. Everyday Science||10%|
Learn how to take the ECP Test Online according to the following syllabus
Part One is known as part 1 of the English Portion and will carry 30 marks. English Portion could comprise of English vocabulary as well as sentence structure. The MCQs of the CI or IO tests English Section include analogies, synonyms, antonyms prepositions, as well as completing the sentences. Idioms and phrases, direct active voice, indirect, or passive voice. These are English Sample Questions that will aid you in your election commission jobs examination preparation.
Part 2 will include the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, Islamiat, Basic Arithmetic, Current Affairs, Pakistan Affairs & Islamic Studies, Everyday Science
The Current Question is a required exam in each ECP test. To be aware of current events, one must stay informed about the news and current events, World Affairs technology, sports, and personalities. Exams for Election Officers that are conducted by ECP include a large part of Current Affairs and General Knowledge… The team has created more than 1000 important MCQs that contain answers on Pakistan’s Current Affairs. Below are Books on Current Affairs you can download in PDF.
The test for Election Commission jobs will include General Knowledge MCQs Question. The MCQs portion will contain General Science and Ability Questions, History of Pakistan, and 1st in Pakistan Other sections. Here are the essential MCQs from Everyday Science for the ECP Test Preparation.
Pakistan Affairs syllabus covers topics that span from 1857 to the present, including all the significant historical events, like the creation of the Muslim League, Nehru Report Quaid-e-Azam 14 Points Allah Abad Address, and all the notable personalities like Quaid-e-Azam Sir Syed Ahmed Khan, Sir Agha Khan Liaqat Ali Khan, and many more that have been all present.
Questions on Islamic Study are also a component of all types of ECP tests for the position of Senior Junior Sub Assistant. Islamic Studies part includes all historical events from Islamic History, Ghazawas, Important dates, and Ashra Mubashra. The following set of MCQs on Islamiat will provide you with an idea of the pattern of questions and papers in the coming test for ECP Posts.
ECP Senior Junior Sub Assistant Jobs Papers Pattern
|Correct, only 5 sentences||(5)|
|A pair of words||(5)|
|250-300 Words Comprehensive Note (Related to Election/Local Govt||(10)|
|General Knowledge||(20 Mcqs)|
ECP Test Preparation Book Pdf 2022
Get your own copy of the Election Officer Test Preparation Book at no cost from this site. This book is a complete reference to pass an Election commission Exam. In this article in the post, you can download PDF Books for the Election Officer test. Candidates who are eligible to take the test for election officers and are searching for exam preparation information. If you’re looking for the Solved Past of an election officer Papers or you’re looking to score high marks.
ECP Senior Junior Sub Assistant Jobs Test materials
|PDF Book||Click Here|
|Solved MCQs||Click Here|
|Model Papers||Click Here|
|past papers||Click Here|
ECP Jobs Solved past papers test preparation MCQs
Election Commission test MCQs are given below from Different past papers of ECP Senior Junior Sub Assistant Jobs.
1. Red Lake is found in
- Ans: USA
2. Gulbadan begum was emperor Humayun’s?
- Ans: Sister
3. Panama’s Capital is?
- Ans: Panama City
4. A mason fixed black tiles of squat stapes around a square room. There are 21 tiles on each side of the room. How many tiles did he need altogether?
- Ans: 80
5. which of the following windows does not start button?
- Ans: Window 8
6. Increased level of SGOT/AST in the blood is an indication of?
- Ans: Hepatitis
7. Due to the geo-strategic position no peace is possible in Afghanistan without the active support and cooperation of?
- Ans: Pakistan
8. Manama is the Capital of which Asian country?
- Ans: Bahrain
9. who is the chief executive of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan?
- Ans: Abdullah Abdullah
10. Fill in the correct prepositions: “I will be ready __ the time you get here?
- Ans: BY
11. Ching ping dam is located in?
- Ans: China
12. The word: Pakistan” was firstly introduced in __ 1933.
- Ans: Now or never
13. The latest anti-militancy operation in Pakistan is titled:
- Ans: Radd-ul Fasad
14. Which of the following countries recently allowed women to drive a car alone?
- Ans: Saudi Arabia
15. Earth completes one rotation on its axis in _?
- Ans: 23 hours 56 minutes 4.9 seconds
16. The average weight of 8 persons is increased by 2.5 Kg when one of them who weighs 56 kg is replaced by a new man. What the weight of the new man is?
- Ans: 76 years (Kg)
17. what is the Value of X in 3x-15-6=0?
- Ans: 7
18. Angela Markel is the head of which country?
- Ans: Germany
19. Akosombo Dam is constructed on the volts river in _?
- Ans: Ghana
20. The oldest revealed divined book is?
- Ans: Taurat
21. which component of a computer is also considered its heart?
- Ans: Microprocessor
22. which part of the world is known as “Great Britain of the Pacific”?
- Ans: Japan
23. The Over cooking of food should be avoided because of it?
- Ans: Reduces the nutritional value of food
24. The word Muhammad (Saw) as a name has been mentioned in the holy Quran only _?
- ans. four times
25. In MS Excel 2016, which of the following can be used to split windows into two?
- Ans. view split
26. The great book ” Al itqan fi Uloom al Quran ” was composed by?
- Ans : Jalaluddin Suyuti
27. Choose the correct meaning of the idiom : Once in a blue moon”
- Ans: a rare occasion
28. Stanley Wolpert is popular due to his biography on?
- Ans: Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah
29. The first Mu’adhin of Islam?
- Ans: Hazrat Bilal RA
30. Which of the following is not an MS PowerPoint view?
- Ans: Presentation view
31. What are liquids that evaporate quickly, called?
- Ans: Volatile
32. Which prophet of Allah had minimum age?
- Ans. Hazrat Essa AS 33 year
33. Hajr-e- Aswad is installed on the wall of khana kaaba what is the meaning of Aswad?
- Ans: Black
34. Which of the following River flows in Canada?
- Ans: All of these
35. Study of Spiders is called?
- Ans: Arachnology
36. Why did the USA withdraw from the united nations humans rights council in June 2018?
- Ans: the USA believed there was a bias against Israel
37. Lala Lajpat Rai was a famous Punjabi leader associated with ?
- Ans: Arya Samaj
38. Mr. Javaid Iqbal is chairman of the?
- Ans: National Accountability Bureau NAB
39. which of the following is the second largest province of Pakistan?
- Ans: Sindh
40. When no tariffs are imposed on all imports and exports it is called?
- Ans: free trade
41. Divide 350 into two parties in the way that on exports it is called?
- Ans: 173, 177
42. Which gas present in the earth’s atmosphere can absorb solar ultraviolet radiation?
- Ans: Ozone gas
43. In a windows pc the shortcut key for redoing the last action in Microsoft PowerPoint is?
- Ans: Ctrl+Y or F4
44. Which of the following is considered the deepest lake in the world?
- Ans: Lake Baikal
45. Change the narration: The old lady said to her son, “is it not your duty to help[ me in my old age?
- Ans: The old lady asked her son if it was not his duty to help her in her old age.
46. To create a table of columns and rows for statistical or mathematical calculations using spronstget, which software is used?
- Ans: Excel
47. who was the first Pakistani doctor who lost his wife due to covid -19 infection and was posthumously awarded the Nishan-e- Kashmir on 27 march 2020?
- Ans: Usmana Riaz 1st doctor
48. The Edhi foundation has the world’s largest?
- Ans: ambulance
49. where are the pyramids of Giza situated?
- Ans: Egypt
50. Salat-e- khusoof is performed on the occasion of?
- Ans: Eclipse Prayer
51. which battle led to the birth of the khawaarij?
- Ans: The Battle of Nahrawan
52. when a gas turns into a liquid the process called?
- Ans: Condensation
53. who is the head of the Pakistan atomic energy commission?
- Ans. Muhammad Naeem
54. River Nile river flow through which of the flowing cities?
- Ans. Cairo
55. when was Quaid e Azam elected as the president of the first Constituent assembly?
- Ans. 11th August 1947
56. Look at this series 58, 52, 46, 40, 34,__ what number should come next?
- Ans. 28
57. _____ is considering the largest Glacier in the world located in Antarctica.
- Ans: Lambert-Fisher Glacier
58. Jacob Zuma is the president of?
- Ans: South African
59. In the context of Pakistan’s political and judicial history what does PCO stand for?
- Ans: Provisional Constitutional Order
60. _____ are used to display data.
- Ans: Output device
61. what is the function of the logical units in a computer?
- Ans: perform arithmetic and logic operations
62. The procedure of shattering gallstones and kidney stones by shockwaves, is called?
- Ans: Lithotripsy
63. Change the voice of the following sentence ” have you laughed at them”?
- Ans: Have they been laughed at by you?
64. Find a relationship similar to encourage: restrict
- Ans: Dearth: surplus
65. which one of the following is the metal?
- Ans: Mercury
66. Which article of the 1973 constitution relates to the national language of Pakistan?
- Ans: 251
67. Which ghazwa is mentioned in surah al Imran?
- Ans: Ghazwah Badar, Uhad
68. Partition of Bengal was annulled under British monarch:
- Ans: King George V
69. Vaccination was discovered by __?
- Ans: Edward Jenner
70. The dimer Basha dam is in the preliminary stages of construction it is on the river.
- Ans: River Indus
71. Which one of the following is a landlocked country?
- Ans: NEPAL
72. Which of the following functions in Microsoft Excel is used to count items in a cell range?
- Ans: Count
73. The 16th non-aligned movement summit conference was held on 25 & 26 October 2019, in?
- Ans: Baku, Azerbaijan
74. 60 men can do work in 40 days. How long will it take 40 men to complete the same work?
- Ans: 60 day
75. What does the phrase” putting the cart before the horse” mean?
- Ans: to do something contrary to conventional order
76. Complete the series: 3,4,7,8,11,12, _ ?
- Ans: 15
77. WIPO is the abbreviation of.
- Ans: World Intellectual Property Organization
78. Correct the sentence by choosing the right option for the underlined portion: ” I am tired as I am working since morning.
- Ans: I have been working
79. Which of the following is not a valid zoom percentage in excel?
- 500 %
80. Change the voice of the following sentence: do you know my father?
- Ans: is my father known to you?
81. What is jobbery
- Ans: Conduct of public business for private gain
82. Choose the correct meaning of the idiom, ” To fight in troubled waters”
- Ans: to benefit other people’s troubles
83. What was the religion of the majority of the Arabs before Islam?
- Ans: Idolatrous
84. A fruit basket comprises oranges, peaches, and strawberries. The ratio of oranges to peaches to strawberries is 2:3:4: If there are 8 oranges, how many total fruit items are there in the basket?
- Ans: 36
85. Rainfall is measured using a?
- Ans: Rain gauges
86. Which was the first gulf state who recognized Israel?
- Ans: UAE
87. Who many square meters are in one square km?
- Ans: 1000000
88. If rs 1000 is divided amongst kainat and amna in the proportion of 2:3 respectively, How much will kainat receive?
- Ans: 400
89. Quaid-e-Azam resigned from congress in the year?
- Ans: 1920
90. what is the capital of Fiji?
- Ans: Suva
91شاہد کسں کا شعری محجموعہ ہے؟
92 چہار شنبہ ہفتے کا کون سا دن ہے؟
وہ صبح اور وہ چھاوں ستاروں کی اور وہ نور93
دیکھے تو غشی کرے ادنی گوئے اوج طور
س شعر میں علم بیان کی کون سی صورت آتی ہے ؟
94غالب کا یہ مشہور مصرعہ مکمل کیجیے : موت سے پہلے آرمی — نجات پا ئے کیوں
95اردو نظم کے پہلے شاعر کون ہے ؟
نظر اکبر آبادی
96 قواعہ کا وہ حصہ جس میں مرکب جملوں اور عبارتوں سے بحث کی جاتی ہی ، کہلاتا ہے؟
97باع باع ہونا ؛ محاور ہے اس کا مفہوم کیاہے ؟
بہت خوش ہونا
98 ” charity begins at home “کے درست مطب کا انتخاب کیجیے؟
اول خویش بعد درویش
ECP Contact Number and Address
|Phone Number||(+92)(51) (9205611)|
|Address||Election Commission Of Pakistan Secretariat, Election House, Constitution Avenue, G-5/2, Islamabad Office Telephone: (+92)(51) (9205611)|