University of Engineering and Technology, Peshawar has announced the UET Peshawar ETEA Entry Test Schedule 2023 for admissions into Engineering programs at KP Universities and Colleges. Candidates seeking admission to Public and Private Sector Engineering Universities/Colleges in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa shall have to pass the centralized Engineering Entrance to be conducted by Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency (ETEA).
Candidates seeking admission to Private Sector Engineering Universities/Colleges can also participate in this centralized test. If you’re looking at UET Peshawar Entry Test Date 2023, you’re on the right track. UET Peshawar came into existence in the year 2010. Since the beginning of its establishment it has been providing the highest quality education. It is among the top engineering institutions in Pakistan. It provides a range of engineering degrees.
Each year, it offers admission and a massive number of students apply for the program. Prior to granting admission, the university requires an entrance test from the applicants. It is mandatory to pass this test since the decision is based on the marks of the test and scores from previous educational institutions. Therefore, before you apply you need to determine the eligibility criteria and then apply to take the test. The entire process is described below.
In accordance with the university’s guidelines he will take his UET Peshawar entry test date 2023 in the near future, however they haven’t announced the date in advance. According to certain sources, they will be taking the test in May, but if officials confirm the date, we will post the date on this website and the public can be able to check.
UET Peshawar ETEA Entry Test Schedule 2023 Apply Online
UET Peshawar ETEA Entry Test Schedule 2023 Advertisement
UET Peshawar Entry Test Date 2023
The following UET Peshawar entry test date 2023 is given for the Undergraduate Engineering Programs. Follow the dates and apply for the test.
|Test-I Date||16 July 2023|
|Test-I Result Date||17 July 2023|
|Test-II Date||06 August 2023|
|Test-II Result Date||07 August 2023|
ETEA Engineering Entry TEST-I Schedule
- Online Registration From 25-05-2023 To 30-06-2023
- Result Announcement: 17-07-2023
- Test Date July 16th, 2023
ETEA Engineering Entrance Test-II Schedule
- Online Registration begins from 18-07-2023 and runs until 31-07-2023
- Test date: 06 August 2023
- Result Announcement: 07-08-2023
ETEA Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Candidates who have passed the Intermediate (Pre-Engineering/Computer Science or Pre-Medical with additional Maths) examination from a recognized Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) in Pakistan, or an equivalent examination, and have obtained at least 60% un-adjusted marks, with a combination of subjects Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry/Computer Science.
- Candidates who have completed a three-year post-matriculation Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE) or B-Tech test and have attained an unadjusted 60% or more scores.
- Candidates who have completed an intermediate (Pre-Medical) exam of an approved Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) in Pakistan or equivalently, and who have scored an unadjusted 60% or more scores are eligible only for Bio-Engineering or Biomedical Engineering.
- Candidates waiting for results are able to sit for an Entrance Test.
How to Apply for ETEA Engineering Entry Test 2023
- Candidates are required to fill out an online registration form on https://etea.edu.pk to take each exam, with a the payment of Rs.700/ for each test (non-refundable).
- Roll No will issue one week prior to the test.
- Following the announcement of the Entrance Test Results, candidates are required to fill out an admission application online in accordance with the admission schedule that will be released by the respective university.
ETEA Engineering Test Paper Pattern 2023
- 100 MCQs
- No Negative Marking
- Passing Marks: 33%
Pre-Engineering and DAE/B Tech/Pre-Medical, with Maths candidates
- Physics: 40
- Mathematics: 35
- English: 15
- Chemistry/Computer Science: 10
Medical Candidates(only for admissions to bio-engineering and Bio-Medical Engineering)
- Physics: 40
- Biology: 35
- English: 15
- Chemistry: 10
ETEA Test Centers Details
- D.I. Khan
UET Peshawar Contact Info
Phone No: 091-9216784