The University of Health Sciences has released instructions for the preparation of the documents required for admission to the MBBS/BDS session 2022-23. In the announcement released by UHS admissions, the process for admission to the MBBS/BDS program within the Government Medical & Dental Institutions of Punjab will announce soon. To be eligible for admission to dental and medical schools, applicants must apply online and provide the necessary documents.
UHS informed applicants that the process for admissions will be done online. Students have to upload the required documents online via the portal, or the application will not be submitted and rejected. The university has recommended students make all documents in PDF format on their smartphones or scanners so that they can easily complete the application at a later time.
Below is the complete listing of UHS Documents Required For MBBS And BDS Admissions. For Punjab applicants, UHS will release the admission notice after PMC MDCAT Result 2022. We will however keep you informed of the latest information regarding MBBS as well as BDS Admissions 2022-23.
UHS Documents Required For MBBS And BDS Admissions 2022-23 Details Below
Categories of UHS MBBS/BDS Admission Seats
UHS announced the MBBS BDS 2022-23 admissions in the following classes of seats.
- Open Merit
- Student with disabilities
- Under-developed Districts and Cholistan
- Overseas Pakistani
- Reciprocal (Merit Seats for Punjab students who are domiciled in different provinces/regions)
List of Mandatory Documents for MBBS/BDS Admissions
- Certificate of Matriculation or result card issued by BISE or similar certificate to O Level that is issued by IBCC.
- HSSC certificate or result card issued by the concerned BISE A-level certificate or similar or equivalent certificate issued by IBCC.The candidates who hold international qualifications must be able to upload their original results certificates from the foreign university attesting to their study subjects( Biology Physics/Maths, Chemistry, Physics.
- Domicile certificates of candidates. Residence in Punjab is required to be able to apply for the seats mentioned above However, candidates with ICT domicile are eligible only for merit-based seats that are open to the public.
- For Overseas Pakistanis it is acceptable to use the Punjab residence of the mother or father is also accepted if candidates were born in Pakistan.
- valid CNIC/POC/B-form/Passport of the candidate.
- valid CNIC/POC/B-form/Passport of the father/mother/guardian of the candidate.
- Recent color photo of the candidate against a sky-blue or white background
- The disability certificate is issued by the National Commission for Rehabilitation of special individuals of Pakistan(NCRDP). Minister of Social Welfare, local social welfare departments or provincial ones( specifically for those with disabilities) school leaver document issued by head/principals of the concerned educational institutions of districts in need of improvement, verifying that the students studied from one to twelve in that district.
- Candidates who are applying for district seats must also submit the application form( template available on the UHS website) confirmed with the DEO/CEO Education and DC of the relevant district.
- Original Certificate issued by the Cholistan Development authority that states that the candidate has been born in Cholistani in birth. Also, his home is Cholistan (for applicants applying for seats in the cholistan region).
- valid stay card/residential green card valid stay card/ residence card/ green card Iqama other similar document issued by the nation of your residence with an active Pakistan passport (candidates who are applying for abroad Pakistanis seats)
- Hifz Quran document issued by Madarassa registered ( for those who claim that they have Huffaz Quran)
- signature of the candidate as well as the left thumbprint LTI of the applicant in black and blue ink on a white sheet of paper
Important Instructions For Candidates
- The admission form should be submitted along with the necessary documents. In the event that the applicant applies for multiple categories, the documents need to be submitted in separate documents.
- Check that the information on the documents is legible.
- Scanning documents both in white and black. Scanning at 300 DPI is recommended. File size shouldn’t exceed 2 MB per document. Signatures and photos should upload using JPEG, JPG, or PNG format. All other documents must be submitted in PDF format.
- Do not upload all supporting documents as one single file. Create a PDF file with the title of each type of document you’re legally required to submit.
- Documents with multiple pages and double-sided versions should be saved as a single PDF file. Be sure that all the documents in PDF have been saved in the correct order.
- Every document must have been saved to an insecure and properly labeled PDF format before they are uploaded. The PDF format cannot be secured with passwords.
- Do not have your photos and documents scanned by an unknown individual or share your scans with strangers.
- The responsibility lies with applicants to provide the proper and correct documents on their application. If fake or incorrectly false documents are found, the applicant will be barred from admission for seven years in accordance with the regulations.
UHS Contact Info
Office Location: Centre for Happiness and Well-Being Lower Ground Floor Administrative Block Jinnah Campus University Road Kala Shah Kaku