SBP Summer Internship program 2023 was made public in SBP, the State Bank of Pakistan. The summer internship program will take place between June and July 2023. Students are encouraged to apply from all over the world and AJK who have CNIC and NICOP and Pakistani Passports.
The internships are all paid, and those who choose will receive 15,000 per month in allowance. Female and male applicants can apply for the internship program in 2023. Only applicants who have been shortlisted are selected for the internship program in 2023. The State Bank of Pakistan is the sole body to regulate the monetary policy of Pakistan. It has announced a six-week internship program at its affiliated institution, the National Institute of Banking and Finance.
State Bank Of Pakistan Summer Internship 2023 Apply Online
State Bank Of Pakistan Summer Internship Advertisement
SBP Summer Internship Program Eligibility Criteria
- Students who are eligible must have completed at minimum the equivalent of two (2) in 4 (4) years of the Bachelor’s Program or be enrolled in a Master’s program in the fields that include Economics, Business Administration, Public Administration, Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Mathematics, Statistics, Human Resources, Agriculture, Media Sciences/Mass Communication, Information Systems and Technology.
- Students must score at least 70% marks when the percentage system is in place or 3.00 from 4.00 and 4.00 from a 5.00 CGPA, where the GPA system is used.
- Students must satisfy these requirements when applying to the program. Students or graduates who are waiting for their results that do not meet the eligibility criteria will not be eligible.
SBP Summer Internship Program Application Procedure
- Applications that do not contain the required details will not be considered for shortlisting.
- Applications made in person or via postage stamps or email will not be considered.
- In case of any technical issue in submitting the application, please email [email protected].
- The last day to submit online applications is February 10, 2023.
SBP Internship Program Selection Criteria
- The students shortlisted for the internship are required to provide scans of attested copies of the official transcript from their last semester’s CNIC/NICOP/valid Pakistani passport, and their domicile as well as a passport-size photo. Every attempt at influencing the selection process could result in automatic disqualification from the internship.
- Selection will be done by SBP and those who are selected will be notified via email together with the necessary details for attending the internship.
- In the event of misinformation, it could cause immediate cancellation of the internship application.
How to Apply For State Bank Of Pakistan Summer Internship
- Candidates who are interested and meet the requirements should apply online on SBP Job Portal and
Download www sbp org pk online application form. SBP Job Portal at www.sbp.org.pk/careers/summerinternship 2023
- Only applications submitted online will be taken into consideration.
- Check out all the information on the portal prior to applying.
- The deadline for application is 10 February 2023.