Punjab University Registration Branch has revealed the date for filling out registration forms for the MA/MSc annual exams in 2023. Students who have completed BA BSc exams in 2022 or before that time can apply to register. The last day to submit an online application is January 31, 2023.
According to the data, PU is offering a diverse range of disciplines in which students can take exams as private candidates, not being part of the regular student population at the university. Through private exams, those who have a busy schedule can complete their studies without disrupting their regular schedules.
Candidates previously registered with Punjab University do not need to apply for admission again. The registration number they used previously will be accepted. Students who have their registration card lost can obtain a duplicate registration card by putting the PKR amount of 100/- in HBL. We provide here complete guidelines about PU Private Exam 2023 for MA MSC Eligibility, Apply online procedure, Fees, and other details.
Punjab University MA MSC Private Exam 2023 Details Below
Punjab University MA MSC Private Exam 2023 Registration Schedule
Subjects for PU Private MA/MSc Examinations
Students are allowed to appear as a Private candidates in MA/MSc Examinations in the following subjects:
- Islamic Studies
- Political Science
- Candidates must have completed BA or BSc in 2022 or prior to that date.
- Candidates with graduated with a diploma or an A-level qualification must submit an IBCC equivalent certificate or NOC from the board that is relevant to them.
The fees, which include double and late fees, that applicants must pay in the event of a penalty if the deadline is not met are as follows:
|Single Fee (within the deadline)||Rs. 5,280||1 December 2022 to 31 January 2023|
|Late Fee||Rs. 6,280||1 February to 28 February 2023|
|Double Fee||Rs. 10,560||1 March to 15 May 2023|
How to apply online PU MA MSc Private Registration 2023
- Candidates can only submit the registration form online at http://registration.pu.edu.pk Candidates are required to read the instruction carefully before filling out the form.
- You can save your data anytime, and then sign back in using your CNIC code to finish registration.
- Print and submit the online registration form together with the necessary documents i.e. Photograph of CNIC or B-form NoC Equivalence (if relevant) and the challan form before the deadline date to the Registration Branch.
The deadline to sign up to take MA as well as MSc (private) examinations is the 31st of January in 2023.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates who are currently registered at PU (as private or regular) are not required for another registration
- If your registration card was lost, you can request another registration card by making a payment of 100 rupees. 100 at HBL Bank using challan form
- Every regular student who has left the school and then would like to be admitted as a private pupil can make use of their previous registration number, which is obtained by paying 100 rupees to HBL. 100 to HBL for the duplicate registration card.
- Candidates who are holders of the diploma or other “A” levels degree need to present an IBCC equivalent document issued by IBCC Islamabad or a NOC note from the appropriate board.
Anyone who is a regular student at the university and wants to apply for admission again as a private student can be able to do so by supplying the original registration number, by paying the amount of Rs. 100 to the PU’s HBL account to obtain an additional registration card.