Punjab Police recruits eligible and interested candidates for the position of Constable. So Punjab Police Constable Physical Test Details 2022 are given here. Candidates who are interested in applying for the Punjab Constable in the Police Recruitment must be aware of all specifics of the job including eligibility, test format, syllabus, salary, and much more. Punjab Police 2022 Physical Test is part of the selection process for applicants for the position of Constable.
The official notification will release soon on the official website of the Punjab police https://punjabpolice.gov.pk/. The notification outlines the process of selection and vacancies, the job profile, and important dates.
It is a Physical Test that has different stages which include – The Physical Test of Measurement Test (PMT), and the Physical Screening Test (PST). We provide you with all details Regarding punjab police constable Age height weight chest requirements for both males and Females candidates.
Punjab Police Constable Physical Test Details 2022 For Female And Male
Selection Procedure in Punjab Police
- Physical test
- Written check
- Psychology check
- Final appointment/joining letter
Punjab Police Constable Physical Test
Once you have completed your Application Verification your next Process is your Physical Test. The Physical Test the main tests that should be conducted are Height and Chest Measurements Candidates both For males Candidates and females. In Punjab Police Physical Test, marks will not be provided to candidates. If you are able to pass the Physical test, you are eligible to take the next procedure.
Punjab Police Constable Physical Test Dates
Date for Punjab police constable physical test dates for Constable, Wireless operator, Drivers, SPU, and PHP are not yet confirmed however expected dates for the test are given below
|4-12-2022 to 12-1-2022
|13-12-2022 to 23-12-2022
|24-12-2022 to 01-01-2023
These dates are expected dates. We will provide you with soon Exact date for the test here and you can also visit the Police Line and Confirm The Date of the test.
Punjab Police Constable Physical Test Stages
It is the Punjab Police Constable Physical Test is also incorporated into both the Physical Measurement Test (PMT) as well as the Physical Screening Test (PST). It is a Physical Screening Test that will test the candidates’ abilities. The Department will allow the applicants to compete in a Punjab Police Constable Physical Test where the contestants must finish their race. Anyone with a valid document shouldn’t have been able to apply for the job.
Punjab Police Physical Process has three stages. The stages are all recorded in the lower segment. The applicant must be able to meet the requirements of each stage. You are will be able to participate in the remaining stages.
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
Candidates need to be qualified for the first two stages, and they will be required to appear at the final stage.
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
Candidates must satisfy the genuine standards which ought to be set up to fill the constable position within the Punjab Police Department. These tests are specific to female and male candidates. They are documented under
Constable bps 07
SPU constable/Constable/Lady constable
- Qualification: Matric
- Age limit: 18 to 22 (Male/Female)
ASI Assistant Sub Inspector bps 11
- Qualification: Intermediate or equal
- Age restriction: 18 to 25 years (Male/Female)
SI Sub Inspector Bps 14
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in any area
- Age limit: 21 to 25 years (Male/Female)
For Male Candidates, 5.7 feet is required
For Female Candidates, 5.2 feet is required
A minimum Chest is 33/34 is required (only For Male candidates)
For DG Khan & Rajanpur Applicants 31/32 Chest is required
Physical Screening Test(PST)
The test is a qualification as a test of nature. You must possess every one of the major features for passing instances to be selected for the position of a constable within the Department:
|Physical Screening Test
|1 Mile (1600meters) in 7 minutes For Male Candidate
|1 Mile (1600meters) in 10 minutes for Female Candidate
- Mandi Baha ud din
- Nankana Sahib
- Rahim Yar Khan
- Toba Tek Singh
How to Prepare for Punjab Police Constable Physical Tests?
Below are the suggestions for candidates to take Physical Tests for Punjab Police Constable Physical Tests:
- Be sure to practice every one of the exercises listed in the guidelines before showing up on time for the test.
- Make sure you are eating a healthy and clean diet that includes new foods from the soil. Cleanse your body and toss away the poisons that are harmful and get rid of all low-quality nutrition.
- You should get 8 to 10 hours of sleep each night to let your body rejuvenate and recharge
- Take a walk regularly. Be sure to keep in mind the activities for your daily schedule in case you must do the job well in this round.
- Do your exercises consistently. If you want to be successful in this round, be sure to remember the work you do in your daily routine.
- Hydrate your body. Drink plenty of water.
- Follow your day-by-day schedule. Be sure to follow your timetables.
- Avoid interruptions and stop putting off your work.
- No relaxation will be granted for the required age, physical health, or academic qualification.
- The application should not be submitted with any document. Every applicant should sign the statement that all information supplied by him/her is true.
- The verification of the authentic certificates is best conducted in respect of candidates who are known as “Interviews” and any applicant who made an incorrect or false declaration will be in disqualification robotically to that level.
- People who are currently in the government carrier and meet the conditions of eligibility may also be able to practice through the proper channels.
- The utility will not be considered beyond the date on which it was submitted of the utility.
- Quotas of Women as well as Minority and many more. The decision will be made per government orders.
- Candidates who pass the bodily test of patience will be identified as a written check.
- The candidates selected from the most benefit-oriented list who have passed the test in writing are referred to as nine for enhanced psychometric checks.
- Only candidates who are shortlisted from the list of top advantages will be selected for an interview.
- Physical Endurance Test and Written Test and Advance Psychometric Test will be conducted through the National Testing Service- Pakistan.
- The date, time, and venue of all tests will be announced in the future via mail, SMS, or on the internet website.
- There is no way that TA or DA is admissible.
- Physical Endurance and Written Tests could be conducted in any manner at the divisional headquarters of the Punjab province.
- Advance Psychometric Test will be performed most effectively in Karachi.
- Candidates that are referred for an Interview are required to submit their genuine documents along with authenticated copies of the documents.
The Punjab Police official link is https://punjabpolice.gov.pk/