Pakistan Science Foundation an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Science and Technology invites applications to be considered for the selection of the 6th batch of 500 students in the Development Project Science Talent Farming Scheme (STFS). Students who are talented and enthusiastic about science education and who want to pursue the path of a scientist will be chosen and trained to become future world-class scientists.
The bright students who are enthusiastic about science education and want to pursue a scientific career will be chosen and trained/groomed to be prominent scientists.
Pakistan Science Foundation is not only offering PKR 15,000/month to selected students. The last date to apply for the Science Talent Farming Scheme is December 23rd, 2022.
PSF Scholarship For Matric 2023 Advertisement
Eligibility Criteria For Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship 2023
- Students who have passed the 10th Class examination in 2023 in Government Sector Schools are eligible to apply.
- Students must have attained 60% overall marks in Matric examinations.
- Students should have earned 70 percent scores in Science subjects, which include. Computer Science/Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics.
- Private, semi-government, or other kinds of schools aren’t considered eligible under the PC-I approved by STFS.
Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship 2023 PSF STFS 6th Batch (500 Seats)
Advantages for Selected Students in PSF Scholarship
- Students who are selected will receive a stipend of Rs. 15,000/- per month.
- Visits to study at S&T Organizations, Universities/labs shall be provided to selected students.
- Research projects are undertaken in the course of F.Sc under the supervision of University Professors.
Selection Criteria for PSF Science Talent Farming Scheme 2023
- Initial screening/shortlisting will be done on the basis of the score as per the above eligibility criteria.
- Sciences Aptitude Test (written test) comprised of English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (25 percent Each) on the SSC stage of the National Curriculum.
- Paper-based 1.0 Test (Scenario-based and Shape-based).
- Interview/presentation on innovative ideas.
- Seats will be assigned as according to guidelines of the Federal Government quota system including the quotas for disabled and minorities.
- Equal opportunities for female and male students, keeping the ratio of males to females at 50:50.
How to Apply for PSF Scholarship for Matric 2023
- Online applications must be made via the official website of the National Testing Service (NTS) like www.nts.org.pk.
- Test Fee of Rs. 500/- is paid by 1Link 1Bill participating Banks/ATM/Internet, Banks/Mobile Banking/Easy Payment Express Counters, by deposit slip or download fee Slip.
- After filling in the online form, make a copy of it and send it with the required documents, such as
Documents and other requirements for PSF Science Talent Farming Scheme
- A certified copy of the result report card SSC or Matric must be included
- A certified copy of CNIC/B-Form.
- A certified Copy of Domicile (his/her own residence is required, but the domicile of the father is only acceptable to permit the testing).
- Two recent color photographs (passport size).
- Original copy of the deposit slip. vi. Applications with incomplete, False, or incorrect details are rejected
- Original copy of deposit slip to be used as test fee to NTS.
- Deposit Slip in the amount of Rs. 500 to NTS.
- Applications that are incomplete or submitted after the deadline time will be not considered.
- All applications must be submitted via registered or courier at NTS Headquarters (Pakistan Science Foundation Project) Plot No. 96 Street No. 04, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
- The deadline for submitting the application is December 23, 2022.
- The TA/DA cannot be used in the test or interview.