The Public Service Commission (PPSC) is an independent, merit-based organization responsible for recruiting civil servants and bureaucrats in Pakistan. If you are planning to apply for a job with the PPSC, it is important to be aware of the fee structure for the year 2023. There are several factors that determine the fee that you will need to pay, including the position you are applying for, your educational qualifications, and your age.
Every prospective candidate must deposit the PPSC exam fee for 2023. There is no exemption from this requirement by the punjab government service commission.
To be eligible for the upcoming ppsc exam, a prospective candidate must submit the PPSC fee 2023 by collecting the PPSC fee voucher and submitting it through the officially recommended banks such as the national bank or state bank. Candidates should bring their original receipt of payment for the PPSC fee structure 2022 with them to interview.
PPSC Fee Structure 2023 In Pakistan Pdf Download Below
Important Information Regarding PPSC Fee Details
Every candidate or student must pay an entry fee, job test fee, and admission test fee. The finance department collects this PPSC fee for the administration of tests.
The same applies to PPSC exams such as recruitment tests and other competitive exams. The fee is payable to PPSC by all candidates. The authority will reject an application if a candidate submits the wrong fee. The application form will be rejected 100% if the candidate does not upload the original bank receipt.
Here is a general overview of the PPSC fee structure for 2023.
- Application Fee: All applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee at the time of submission. The application fee for general category candidates is Rs. 600, while the fee for reserved categories (including minorities and disabled candidates) is Rs. 300.
- Exam Fee: If your application is accepted and you are invited to take the exam, you will need to pay an exam fee. The exam fee for general category candidates is Rs. 600, while the fee for reserved categories is Rs. 300.
- Interview Fee: If you pass the exam, you will be invited to attend an interview with the PPSC. The interview fee for general category candidates is Rs. 300, while the fee for reserved categories is Rs. 150.
- Medical Examination Fee: If you are selected for a position, you will be required to undergo a medical examination. The medical examination fee is Rs. 500 for all candidates.
- Training Fee: If you are selected for a position that requires training, you will need to pay a training fee. The amount of the training fee will depend on the length and type of training required.
It is important to note that the PPSC fee structure is subject to change, and you should check the most up-to-date information on the PPSC website before applying.
Overall, the PPSC fee structure is designed to ensure that all candidates are treated fairly and that the selection process is based solely on merit. If you are planning to apply for a job with the PPSC, it is important to be aware of the fees that you will need to pay and to budget accordingly.
PPSC Challan Form 2023
PPSC Challan Form Download Pdf
The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), will soon announce new PPSC job openings in 2023. If you are interested in taking part in the PPSC examination, it is important to complete this PPSC Challan Form 2023. If you want to apply for a job through the PPSC, you will need to fill out a challan form. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to fill out the PPSC challan form:
- First, visit the PPSC website (www.ppsc.gov.pk) and look for the “Challan Form” link. Click on it to download the form.
- Open the form and enter your personal information such as your name, father’s name, and CNIC number.
- Choose the type of job you are applying for and the district where you want to work.
- Enter the amount of the application fee and select the mode of payment (e.g., online, bank deposit).
- If you are paying online, you will need to enter your credit card or debit card details. If you are paying through a bank deposit, you will need to take a printout of the form and visit a bank to make the payment.
- After making the payment, take a copy of the receipt and attach it to the challan form.
- Submit the completed form along with the required documents (e.g., educational certificates, experience certificates) to the PPSC office.
Remember to double-check the form for errors before submitting it. It is also a good idea to keep a copy of the form for your own records.
PPSC Fee Submission Medium
The online fee collection feature has been introduced by the Punjab Public Service Commission ( PPSC). All applicants are informed that they can deposit their fees online using any of the available mediums. Some of these mediums are
- Internet Banking
- Mobile Phone Banking
Applicants can also deposit fees using Easy Paisa or U Paisa as well as Jazz Cash and other banks.
Non-accepted Medium for Fee Collection
- Place Order
- Bank Draft
- Fee Deposit on the old Challan Form 32A of PPSC
All applicants to the Punjab Public Service Commission are advised that Challan payments be made using PSID. This option is available under GOPB Biller. Important Note: The Online Fee Collection Feature for PPSC will start on 01 Aug 2022. The fee will not be accepted if the applicant submits a manual fee after 01 Aug 2022.
PPSC Online Fee Collection User Manual
The eight pages of the E-Pay online deposit from the PPSC Test Fee user guide, which is available on the website of PPSC, will allow applicants to “How to Deposit Fee Online“.
Download the PPSC Online Fee Payment User Guide
Punjab Public Service Commission Fee Structure 2023
|PPSC Written Test||Rs 600/-|
|PPSC Competitive Examination (PMS)||Rs 1000/-|
PPSC Test Fee Deposit Rules 2022
For both the written and competitive examinations, pay the Punjab public service commission PPSC Fee Structure 2022 under the account title C02101. Below, we will outline the PPSC test fee deposit rules for 2022.
- According to the PPSC website, candidates are required to deposit the test fee through a prescribed bank deposit slip at any branch of the designated banks.
- The test fee can also be deposited online through the PPSC website. The test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The amount of the test fee varies depending on the position you are applying for. For positions in BPS-16 and above, the test fee is Rs. 600. For positions in BPS-11 to BPS-15, the test fee is Rs. 400.
- For positions in BPS-9 and BPS-10, the test fee is Rs. 300. For positions in BPS-7 and BPS-8, the test fee is Rs. 200.
- It is important to note that the test fee must be deposited within the specified time frame. If the test fee is not deposited within the specified time, your application will not be considered.
- In addition to the test fee, candidates may also be required to pay an additional fee for processing their application. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If you have any questions or concerns about the PPSC test fee deposit rules, it is recommended that you contact the PPSC directly for clarification.
- Their contact information can be found on their website.
Overall, it is important to be familiar with the PPSC test fee deposit rules in order to ensure that your application for a government position is processed smoothly and efficiently. By following these rules, you can increase your chances of being considered for the position you are interested in.
PPSC Contact Info
Contact Number: 042-111-988-722, 99202752, 99202761, 99202769
Email: [email protected]
Address: LDA Plaza, Edgerton Road, Near Aiwan-E-Iqbal, Lahore.
Official Website: www.ppsc.gop.pk