Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC) organized an E-Kachehri on their official Facebook page on 31 May 2023. During the meeting, the MDCAT syllabus and schedule for 2023 were discussed.
The Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) has announced the registration schedule for the Medical and Dental Colleges Admission Test (MDCAT) 2023. The test will be held on September 10, 2023. Online registration will open on July 17, 2023, and the deadline to apply is August 3, 2023.
The Medical and Dental Colleges Admission Test (MDCAT) is a prerequisite to be passed in order to gain admission into MBBS as well as BDS for the majority of Government as well as Private Medical & Dental colleges in the country. Foreign nationals who are applying for Pakistan Technical Assistance Program (PTAP) as well as overseas Pakistanis must also be able to pass the MDCAT. Check also New MBBS Curriculum by UHS.
The MDCAT was previously conducted at the national scale, however this year, it was carried out by provincial admitting universities, including UHS, DOW University of health sciences and Khyber Medical University. In this year’s edition, MDCAT will also be conducted at an provincial scale. MDCAT Syllabus will be compiled using the textbooks of the province in which it is located.
PMDC MDCAT Schedule 2023 Test Date, Pattern, Syllabus Check Online
MDCAT 2023 Registration Schedule
- Registration starts: 17 July to August 03, 2023
- MDCAT conduct: 10 September, 2023
PMDC MDCAT 2023 Test Date
Each year, following FSc examinations, medical students in the pre-medical stage are required to take tests. MDCAT is scheduled approximately three to four months after the FSc exam. PMDC MDCAT 2023 scheduled to take place on 10 September 2023.
MDCAT Test Pattern 2023
- 68 MQs from Biology
- 56 MQs from Chemistry
- 56 MQs from Physics
- 20 MCQs derived from English
- 10 MCQs based on Logical Reasoning
Logical Reasoning MCQs In MDCAT
What is an logic reasoning test? These tests can be described as a form of IQ test (sort of puzzles; Pahaili) used to assess your ability to solve problems. They are available in a variety of styles, but all share the same goal: to assess the logical ability of your brain and ability to make sense of an information set.
It doesn’t necessitate prior understanding. Instead, it is based in general intellect, similar to the standard IQ test. Logical reasoning is a crucial component of the majority of National as well as all International entrance test exams and job interviews. Through the test, which evaluates the personalities of applicants.
MDCAT Medical Admission Merit Formula 2023
PMDC Officials also said that they have confirmed the merit formula will be used for MDCAT 2023.
- Matric: 10%
- FSc: 40%
- MDCAT: 50%
PMDC MDCAT Test Structure 2023
- Total Number of MCQs: 200
- Duration of MDCAT Test: 3.5 Hours (210 minutes). You have to complete 200 multiple-choice questions in 210 minutes.
- Format: Computer-Based MCQs
- 65% (130 out of 200) for admission into Medical Colleges
- 55% (110 out of 200) for admission into Dental Colleges.
For students who took the exam in 2022 and want to use their 2022 results for
admissions in 2023, the equivalence score calculator will be available on the PMC website
- 20% MCQs (Easy)
- 60 MCQs (Moderate)
- 20% MCQs (Hard)
MDCAT Syllabus 2023 PDF
Here is the MDCAT Syllabus 2023 PDF. This is the official syllabus. It is also possible to download the PDF here.This is the national syllabus. This syllabus has complete outline and a list of subjects. The subjects covered are
Certain important details about the syllabus
- MDCAT Syllabus 2023 was developed on the sole premise that there is no subject.
Outside of any existing recognized syllabuses in the field of F.Sc within Pakistan. It is
A committee composed of province-based universities as well as IBCC.
- The question to bank MDCAT Paper is based on the MDCAT Paper is also based on the principle that there are no
the question arises that is not covered by any of the current accepted syllabi of F.Sc in
- If a question is found in the paper that is not part of or on any of the prescribed syllabuses, that will be
The committee removed them of scoring from the Examination Paper Review Committee immediately for all
- Students who take the PMDC MDCAT examination will be provided with an objection form upon submitting the
exam center in which they can make every objection they have to any question they think is relevant.
is not covered by the syllabus for the pertinent Board.
- Every objection will be considered immediately following the MDCAT exam
15th November and any other question that is not within the syllabus will be removed.
Be removed from the scoring.
- Any objections that are being raised about any topic in the present time are being addressed.
continuously checked by the relevant committee that is responsible for finalizing the question database for the
National MDCAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria (Expected)
- Minimum 65%marks In F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) or an equivalent (with Biology, Chemistry, Math, and Physics) as the major subjects).
- Candidates waiting to hear about their results can apply.
- Foreign citizens of Pakistan origin who are dual nationals as well as overseas Pakistanis are also eligible to take part in MDCAT Exam against open merit seats.
- The test will be competitive, and an outline and sample exam are available through the PMC website.
Documents Required for MDCAT registration 2023
Below are the Documents Needed for MDCAT Registration in 2023.
- O-Levels, SSC, and matriculation grades
- Matriculation, SSC, or O-Level
- Intermediate (Equivalent) or A-Levels or HSSC (HSSC-1 marksheet, if you are awaiting the results from HSSC-2)
- Recent photo of the candidate
- evidence of residency
- A B Form
- CNICs of parents or guardians. CNICs
- and a challan for payment of fees (uploaded to confirm fees after the MDCAT’s registration).
MDCAT Registration Fee 2023
The person who is applying or the representative should visit the bank branch nearest to them during office hours after filling out the online registration form for 2023. You should bring a print copy of the form you. Please note that Sundays and Saturdays are bank holiday days.
- A bank official who is authorized to sign the application form and provide an official “candidate’s copy” to the candidate or their agent after the applicant has paid an MDCAT cost of Rs. 6000 (non-refundable).
The candidate will receive their admittance certificate with the roll number as well as examination location within 72 hours of having paid the fee.
- Candidates will be provided with this information via attachments sent to their email address registered and cell phone number.
- It is suggested for applicants to get and print a copy the admission card in order to ensure ease of entry into the exam.
MDCAT Registration in Pakistan for 2023 Procedure
How Do I Create an MDCAT Registration in Pakistan for 2023 on the PMC Website?
From July 10 to 2023, applicants interested in applying can apply for MDCAT 2022 and they will have until July 20th, 2023 to complete the application form. The applicants should visit the official site, mdcat.pmc.gov.pk, to register for MDCAT. When the announcement is published on mdcat.pmc.gov.pk it is crucial to complete the registration process before the date of expiration.
Take these steps in order to begin the registration process for MDCAT:
1. Setting up an MDCAT Login Account is the first step.
- In order to create a PMC account for MDCAT, click the linked link https://ww.pmc.gov.pk/Account/Signup. Be aware that you may not be able to proceed when the registration process hasn’t yet started.
- On the site, you’ll find dialogue boxes you’ll be able to see. To sign up, you must provide your complete name, father’s surname, CNIC or Form-B number, mobile number, email address as well as a password.
Step 2: Email confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email with the e-mail address after you’ve submitted your information.
- Find the verification code in the email by open it.
- Verify your account on email to determine whether PMC has sent you any confirmation email messages.
- To verify your account, choose “Verify Account” or “Create Account” from the menu of your email.
Step 3: Accessing your email
- Log in to your email account with the email account and your password.
- It is possible to move on to the next step after having logged in.
National MDCAT 2023 Test Centers
PMC will conduct the test in PMC will conduct the test in the following cities centers.
- DG Khan
The test will begin at the same time.
MDCAT 2023 Important Points to Remember
- The paper will come from MCQs Bank
- No change In Paper Pattern
- Additional Marks Will Be Given for hafiz E Quran
- Provisional University will Conduct the test.
- The test will take place Paper Pen based
- In Punjab MDCAT, UHS will be conducting
- The test will take place in Sindh, Dow Medical University will conduct an examination
- KPK KMU will conduct the test.
- Passing marks for MBBS is 55%..
- BDS passing marks BDS is 45%.
PMC MDCAT Result 2023 Merit List
After the test you can check Result here.We will be the first one to provide you your required information. Also check here MDCAT Student Feedback Form.
After Result Announcement You can check here by clicking the link Above.