Pakistan Engineering Council is holding the 21st Engineering Practice Examinations EPE for its registered engineers to obtain designation of Professional Engineer. According to the PEC Act, Professional Engineers have privilege over registered engineers in the areas of technical sanction authority, design/process accreditation and a preference for higher-level engineering which can lead to international standards.
In other words, when one earns the title Professional Engineer, one can have higher chances of employment as well as more favorable job places, and more lucrative compensation packages. Also Check How To Join PAF As Aeronautical Engineer.
If you’re an approved PEC engineer and possess five years of work experience, you may apply for an Engineering Practice Examination. The test will be held on the 16th of July in 2023 simultaneously with the cities of Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi, Multan, Rahim Yar Khan, Hyderabad, Jamshoro, Sukkur, Swat, Khuzdar, Gilgit Baltistan, Muzaffarabad, Peshawar, and Quetta. The deadline for the filling out applications is June 7 2023.
PEC EPE Exams For The Title Of Professional Engineer 2023 Registration Online
Introduction Of EPE
To assess the engineering competence as well as the knowledge and abilities of an engineer in the process of applying The Committee will conduct an exam that can be scheduled and conducted by local or foreign companies hired or rented to serve the reason. The EPE is not required for engineers who are registered, however it is a crucial element of the examination to earn the title of professional engineer.
In the event that a registered engineer attained an average of five years’ practical knowledge in the field of engineering at a reputable engineering institution or organization or service, and is able to accumulate the necessary credits, he will be eligible to submit an application for EPE.
PEC 21st EPE Exams Spring 2023 For The Title Of Professional Engineer Advertisement
EPE Engineering Fields
- Electrical and Allied Disciplines
- Civil Engg & Allied Discipline
- Agricultural Engg
- Material & Metallurgical Engg
- Mechanical Engg & Allied Disciplines
- Chemical & Polymer Engg
- Mining Engg
- Textile Engg
- Petro-Gas Engineering
When you download the forms on this page, you must fill in the form with the correct information provided within the forms. Then pay a fee of Rs. 5000(or greater) as a Demand Draft made in the name of the Director of Registration Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) and then provide the necessary documents as they are mentioned in the advertisement that is below at the bottom of this page.
Guidelines for Candidates Appearing in EPE
The following instructions/guidelines are mandatory for each candidate appearing in Engineering Practice Examination (EPE).
- Candidates are not allowed to take part in the test without the roll slip, the original CNIC or the initial PEC certificate of registration.
- The exam is scheduled to begin at 1000 hours, and candidates should arrive at the center at a minimum of one hour prior to the beginning of the exam.
- The candidate will not be permitted to enter the exam hall after the examination has begun.
- Laptops, calculators that can be programmed, iPods, mobile phones and any other storage device/ electronic gadgets aren’t allowed in the examination room. Only an ordinary calculator is allowed.
- The test will be divided into two parts, and is conducted on the same day comprising Part I (02-hours) and Part II (03 hours) with a 90-minute break.
- The qualifying marks for each Part must be 60 percent. The candidate must be able to pass each section independently. If a candidate fails to pass one Part of the examination, he will be able to take part for the same Part at the next three consecutive exams. In the event of not being qualified or not showing up at the next three examinations consecutively the candidate is declared unqualified and is able to appear in both sections.
- The test will be constructed using Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Part II of the exam is open book and only bound copies of books are allowed. Handouts, notes and loose papers will not be allowed.
- The final results will be made public via the PEC website and then via post mail.
- The candidate must not influence the process of examination or the exam staff. The responsible(s) are disqualified.
- The candidate cannot engage into or engage in any Law and Order situation to impact the examination process.
Eligibility Requirements For PEC 21st EPE Engineering Practice Exam 2023
- 5 years of experience as a professional starting with registration with PEC up to the closing date on the date of announcement.
- 17 CPD points from July 10th 2010.
How To Apply For PEC 21st EPE Exam Spring 2023
- To download an application form for the EPE Spring 2023 applications form, go to PEC’s website (www.pec.org.pk)
- Candidates must submit the application form filled in with the application fee of Rs 5000 + bank chargers to the address indicated.
- Also, include an authentic photocopy of CNIC, PEC Registration, work experience as well as two images along with the application form.
Application Forms for PEC EPE Exams Professional Engineer 2023
For New Candidates
For Not Qualified Candidates
EPE Exam PEC Syllabus
Many candidates are applying thousands of candidates apply for Engineering Exams but they don’t know how to pass the EPE Exam and which syllabus will be used in the test. This is why we have solved the issue to help our visitors, we provide PEC EPE Exam syllabus 2023 as well as the paper design below.
- EPE Syllabus of Electrical and Allied Disciplines
- Sample MCQs of Avionics Engineering
- Sample MCQs of Biomedical Engineering
- Sample MCQs of Computer Engineering
- Sample MCQs of Electric Power
- Sample MCQs of Electronic Engineering
- Sample MCQs of Engineering Sciences
- Sample MCQs of Industrial Electronics
- Sample MCQs of Mechatronics Engineering
- Sample MCQs of Telecommunication Engineering
- EPE Syllabus of Civil Engg & Allied Discipline
- EPE Syllabus of Agricultural Engg
- EPE Syllabus of Chemical & Polymer Engg
- Sample MCQs of Biochemcial Engineering
- Sample MCQs of Corrosion Engineering
- Sample MCQs of Energy Engineering
- Sample MCQs of Environment and Process Safety Engineering
- Sample MCQs of Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- Sample MCQs of Operation and Production Engineering
- Sample MCQs of Polymer Engineering
- Sample MCQs of Process Synthesis, Design and Optimization
- Sample MCQs of Separation Process Engineering
- Sample MCQs of Thermal Hydraulics
- Sample MCQs of Utilities and Services Engineering
PEC Contact Info
Pakistan Engineering Council, Attaturk Avenue (East) G-5/2, P.O. Box: 1296, Islamabad
UAN: (+92-51) 111-111-732
PABX: (+92-51) 9219500, 9206974
Regional Office, Karachi
ST-14/A, Block-2, Kehkashan-V, Clifton, Karachi.
Phone: (+92-21) 99250216
Regional Office, Peshawar
Plot No 18-B/1, (Office Enclaves), Phase V, Hayatabad, Peshawar.
Phone: (+92-91) 9217880
Regional Office, Lahore
37 – Shershah Block, New Garden Town Lahore opposite to Passport office.
Phone: (+92-42) 99232021
Regional Office, Quetta
Main Samungli Road (southern side), Quetta.
Phone: (+92-81) 2871673