Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) has revealed a new version of its main website that comes with a host of new features, as well as an entirely redesigned user interface (UI). It is for the new user-friendly website of aiou admission,aiou assignment,aiou books,aiou courses,aiou cms, aiou guidelines, online aiou workshops, past papers, aiou registration,aiou result,aiou student profile,aiou tutorship,aiou updates, and many other purposes.
In this context, an event, in the beginning, was held at the AIOU campus in Islamabad where the Additional Director of Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Arshad Manzoor, presented the Vice-Chancellor (VC) AIOU, Dr. Zia-ul-Qayyum, regarding the new website.
New User-Friendly Website Of Aiou In Pakistan For admission, assignment Details
New User-Friendly Website Of Allama Iqbal Open University
It is important to note that the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) of the site remains the same as it was before and its homepage has been improved for user-friendliness with a pleasing color scheme.
On the home page, students can see notices about admissions, exams, and results from workshops as well as any other major occasion, as well as Content Management System (CMS) and Learning Management System (LMS) choices.
According to the report, AIOU’s deans and registrars faculty members, deans, and chief officers also attended the ceremony of launch.
Students points of attention have been added to the site, and students were facilitated for the first time in the history of the university in a thorough way, providing answers to frequently asked questions. Vice Chancellor Professor Shahid Siddiqui while inaugurating the new website ( www.aiou.edu.pk).
It is part of the University’s coordinated efforts to live up to its motto ‘Students are our most valuable assets, said Dr. Shahid Siddiqui. that he hopes the site will help in the development of an outstanding education system by making clever use of new technology.
New User-Friendly Website Of AIOU Guidelines
When presenting the information about the new website, the in-charge Systems Analyst (Computer Centre) Shabnam N. Shahid said its features were designed in accordance with the long-standing needs of students.
- Students will receive text messages on their mobile phones regarding the admission confirmation and the registration of their complaint.
- The website also contained the student’ profiles which included their photograph as well as a history of their past and present academic records.
- For the first time, students will have to build their profiles on the website.
- Through the site, students will also be able to have access to the AIOU’s radio (916) and web-tv.
- Additionally, it offers online education for students at the Matric level.
- Students of all academic courses will be able to view online information on their allocated tutors, study centers for assignments and workshops along with the schedule for their exams.
- Details about the publication of books will be made available on the website that has just been launched.
- The site also allows students with access to the newsletter of the University “AIOU News and Views” in addition to its ongoing social and literary activities.
- It also gives links to the university’s Facebook and Twitter to connect to the university.
The Vice-Chancellor thanked the appropriate staff and officers for their hard work in creating the most comprehensive website. Director of Admissions Syed Zia ul Hussnain Naqvi was also present at the briefing.