Many people have asked, “How to register for NTS Test?” This is because the online registration process has been changed. Registration for any of the NTS test Types like NTS NAT GAT General and GAT Subject Test in Pakistan has never been easier.
For making it easy we design a complete step-by-step procedure for registration. We explain each step with its picture so that it will be very easy for you to register for any type of NTS test. After Registration, you will be able to apply for any NTS-related job or Test for admission in NAT, GAT associated universities. So let’s Start!
How To Register For NTS NAT GAT General And GAT Subject Test Details Below
First Step: Register an account
- To create an account Go to the website www.datacell.nts.org.pk and click on the Register button. You’ll then see the screen below.
- Complete this form and then click on the checkbox that declares “I accept the Terms & Conditions”.
- Click on the Create Account button on the right side of this form. Your account will then be created.
Step 2: Login to Your Account:
- Once you have created your account, click on Login. The screen will look like the following
Enter the details that you created your account. You will then need to complete your online form, including details about your academic records.
- Fill out the form and you can download the bank challan. You must pay the required fee to any bank listed in the challan.
- Keep a copy of the challan form with you until you receive an SMS containing your roll number, Test center, and other details.
- The challan form must be sent to NTS Islamabad office address at 1-E Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad.
NOTE: Candidates will need to apply for admission at the universities according to their announcements.
|How To Apply For NTS NAT GAT General And GAT Subject Test Details|
Roll number slip will be uploaded to the NTS website at least 7 days before the conduct of the test. An SMS intimation will be sent to the applicant’s mobile number (SMS on port numbers are restricted).