The Federal Public Service Commission FPSC issued the answer keys for the test MPT (MCQs A Preliminary Examination Based on a Model) in the special CSS competitive exam 2023. The exam was administered by the commission on the 21st of May, 2023 Sunday, and divided the test into two parts morning and evening.
Candidates who took part on the special CSS MPT Exam can access answers on the site. However it is important to note that the FPSC has also released the answer keys for Non-Muslim candidates independently. Below, we’ve provided the entire procedure to verify for the MPT Exam Answer Keys. Therefore, scroll down and learn more. We also Provide here details about What Is The Special CSS Exam?
In this post in this article, we’ll provide you with complete information on how to download Special CSS Answer Key for 2023, in PDF format.
FPSC Special CSS MPT Answer Keys 2023 (21 May) Check Now
Steps to Download the Special CSS MPT Answer Key 2023 PDF
To download the CSS Special MPT Answer Keys for the test that was held on May 21, 2023, you must follow these easy steps:
- Go to the official site of the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) at www.fpsc.gov.pk.
- Click on” Latest Updates” or the “Latest Updates” or “Results” section on the homepage.
- Find the link that is related to the MPT Special Answer Key 2023, and then click it.
- You will be taken to a different page on which you will find the key to answer provided.
- Find the particular set or paper code you need for your test (if relevant) and click the download button on the right.
- The CSS MPT Special Answer Key PDF 2023 will begin downloading onto your device.
- When the download is completed then start the PDF file by using an appropriate PDF reader.
(21st May) Special CSS MPT Answer Key 2023 Batch 1 & 2
Importance of the Special CSS MPT Answer Key
The CSS MPT Special Answer Key plays a crucial part in the exam process. It helps candidates evaluate their ability and calculate their anticipated scores prior to announcement of the results. released. The answer key assists candidates to identify any ambiguities in their marking, and gives them the opportunity to contest wrong answers, should they be required.