FPSC CSS Written Examination 2023 Apply Online complete procedure is given here. Following the announcement of the CSS MPT results for 2023 The Federal Public Service Commission FPSC will host a CSS Written Competitive Exam to be held in 2023. More than 42 applicants have passed the CSS MCQ-Based Primary Test 2023.
Only those who have passed the test can take part in the Writing Exam for CSS CE 2022. FPSC Public Notice for Written CSS Competitive Examination 2023 was published in the Daily Newspaper and FPSC’s Official website. The FPSC management has planned to conduct the CSS Written Competitive Examination 2023 on 1 February 2023 (Wednesday)
The management has uploaded the requirements for eligibility, the application process, the deadline to take the written CSS competitive examination in 2022, and fpsc CSS written examination 2023 fee structure.
We provide here all these details below. For your help, we also provide you with that How To Start CSS Preparation At Home For Beginners In Pakistan.
FPSC CSS Written Examination 2023 Apply Online Details Below
Main Points of FPSC Public Notice for CSS 2023
- Apply online by the 14th November 2022 deadline. Make sure to submit a hard version of your online form with the necessary documents.
- The CSS Written Competitive Examination will be conducted in the written portion.fpsc CSS written examination 2023 written test date is 1 February 2023.
- The exam will be held in 19 cities.
The date at which the cutoff is used to determine the applicant’s eligibility for the candidate’s age, qualifications, or domicile is the 31st day of December 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for CSS Written Competitive Examination 2023
Here are some eligibility requirements all applicants who wish to sit for the CSS Written Competitive Examination in 2023 must satisfy.
- Only candidates who are MPT CSS 2023 qualified will be able to appear on the CSS Written Exam 2023.
- The applicant must hold at least a 2. Division bachelor’s degree.
- Their age should be between 21 and 30 years of age. 2 years of age relaxation is permitted for those in the categories specified in Rule 6 of the CSS’s Competitive Exam Rules 2019. The rules are accessible via the FPSC website.
The important deadline to determine the age of the candidate, as well as their qualification and residency eligibility, is the 31st of December in 2022.
- Candidates must be competent in all aspects. Following the announcement of the CSS Written Exam Results announcement If any candidate is found to be ineligible according to the rules then his Exam will be canceled and he will be disqualified.
FPSC CSS Written Examination 2023 Application Form
You can download the CSS written Exam application form here by clicking the link below.
Last Date to Apply for CSS Written Competitive Examination 2023
- Send your application online to the FPSC website to be able to take part in the CSS Written Competitive Exam by the 14th of November, 2022.
- A duly signed hardcopy of your online application form and original Treasury Receipt, along with authenticated copies of your Matric certificate intermediate certificate or graduation Certificate, CNIC, residence, and four photos must be submitted to the FPSC website by the 24th December 2022.
CSS Syllabus 2023 Download Pdf
How To Apply For FPSC CSS Written Examination
Deposit examination fee of Rs.2200 per person before the 14th of November 2022 at the closest Govt Treasury/State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan, with the account heading “CO2101-Organs for State Examination fees (FPSC Receipt) by challan form that is accessible on the website.
Download FPSC CSS Written Examination 2023 Challan Form
Submit your online application to FPSC by the 14th of November 2022. Applications are available on the FPSC website. Select optional subjects according to the terms of Appendix I of CSS CE Rules, 2019. Select the Examination Centres with care. The subsequent changes to optional subjects or Examination Centre will not be permitted.
The applicant must sign the hard copy. application together with the original Treasury Receipt as well as attested copies of Matric Certificate intermediate certificate of graduation, certificate grades, degrees, CNIC residence, etc, and four photos must be received by FPSC on or before the 24th of November 2022. If the hardcopy or documents reach FPSC on or after the 24th of November 2022, they will not be accepted, and applications are rejected.
CSS 2023 Documents Required
Only CSS 2023 MPT-qualified students are eligible to take part in the written portion of CSS 2023. Students must provide the required documents to be able to take part in CSS 2023’s CSS 2023 written examinations following having passed the screen test (or that is the MPT).
If the documents or hardcopy are received by FPSC after November 24, 2022, the application will not be considered and the applications will be rejected. Admission certificates for the written examinations will be available through the FPSC website by the 15th of January 2023. There is no separate announcement via postal mail that is expected to be sent out to candidates.
- Affidavit of a signature on a hardcopy of the online application with the original Treasury Receipt
- Certified copies of Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC), Degree(s), and self-Domicile Certificate.
- Affidavit of Matriculation Certificate that shows the date of birth as well as an attested Copy from Intermediate Certificate. Provisional Certificate/Result Cardor Marks Sheet is not acceptable.
- Your most recent passport-sized photographs (attested on the back with father’s name and surname).
- Disability certificate issued by the authority in charge (if appropriate).
- Azad Kashmir applicants have to provide the certification issued by the Kashmir affairs division. Certificate of minorities (if relevant).
- Government officials are required to provide a departmental authorization certificate.
- No objections if the applicant was an ex-employee of the armed forces of Pakistan.
- Attested certificates to Provincial or Federal Tribal Areas candidates and people who are part of Gilgit-Baltistan.
Note Write examination fee Rs.2200/- by 14th November 2022. Then make an online application to FPSC on or before the 14th of November, 2022. Application forms are available on the FPSC website