Faisalabad Electric Supply Company FESCO is currently recruiting new staff members to fill vacant positions. The professional company is searching for individuals with an active, high-quality, and change-maker mentality. The candidates can submit their applications online via the NTS official portal.
Therefore, applicants should visit this website National Testing Services NTS website and FESCO NTS jobs 2022 apply online at ( www.nts.org.pk) to get all the details about this exam.
In accordance with established quotas, the position is open to applicants from both males and Females. Revenue Officers, Junior Engineers, and SDOs were required by the FESCO.
Candidates from all over Pakistan (Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, Punjab, AJK, G.B., and FATA) are qualified for application. Candidates have to pay the processing fee using the Challan form available on the NTS website. On the internet, the NTS website fesco nts jobs 2022 last date to apply is 31st of October, 2022. After that date, applications will be rejected. We will Provide Fesco NTS jobs Roll No Slip for Test and after the Test, you will also find here Fesco NTS Result for different posts.
FESCO NTS Jobs 2022 Online Apply latest Advertisement Given Below
FESCO is a major public utility company that is involved in the power industry. It runs its distribution of electricity business, which serves more than 4.81 million customers across Faisalabad, Chiniot, Sargodha, Jhang, Toba Tek Singh, Khushab, Mianwali, and Bhakkar.
FESCO Distributes and provides electricity to around 4.81 million customers in its boundaries, with a total population of over 26 million based on the Distribution License granted by the National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA) in accordance with the Regulation of Generation, Transmission, and Distribution of Electric Power Act, 1997 (NEPRA Act)
Faisalabad Electric Supply Company Jobs Advertisement 2022
FESCO Jobs Description 2022
Based on established quotas, this job is open to applications from both females and males. Junior Engineers/SDOs and Revenue Officers were needed by the www.fesco.com.pk job present here.
|Organization||Faisalabad Electric Supply Company – FESCO|
|No of Vacancies||86|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Education||Master / Bachelor / BS Engineering / MBA|
|Cities/ Job Location||Faisalabad|
|Address||Faisalabad Electric Supply Company West Canal Road, Abdullah Pur, Faisalabad|
The above-mentioned appointments are done on a contractual basis and will not be regularized in any way, nor are they retrievable as per the Government Rules.
To find out more about the job, applicants should visit the National Testing Services NTS website (www.nts.org.pk). Applicants from every region of Pakistan comprising Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, Punjab, AJK, G.B., and FATA are eligible to apply.
List of Vacancies
- Junior Engineer / SDO
- Junior Engineer / SDO ( Civil)
- Revenue Officer
fesco nts jobs 2022 eligibility criteria are given as qualifications for these professions include having a BSc in Electrical/Electronics, a B.E. in Electrical/Electronics, a B.E./BSc in Civil Engineering, an MBA, an MSc in Computer Sciences, an M.Com, or an M.A. in Economics.
check also: Lesco Bill Online Check 2022|www.lesco.gov.pk
- BSc Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- B.E Electrical
- BSc Civil Engineering / B.E Civil
- MA ( Stats)
- MA ( Maths)
- MSc ( Computer Science)
- MA ( Economics)
How to Apply Online For Fesco Nts jobs
- The most desirable candidates must apply online through the NTS Job Portal www.nts.org.pk
- The applicants must fill out their application ONLINE and then print out the completed application form.
- Complete the application form, along with attested copies of education as well as experience certificate, CNIC, domicile, and passport-sized photographs of the last few years. be delivered to the address listed below.
- Attached is the document proving the processing fee ( enclosed deposit slip copy).
- The processing fee that is stated in the Challan form must be paid and attached to the scanned duplicate of the slip. Processing fee: the amount of Rs. 270/-
- The process of depositing the fee is fully explained in the challan form.
- Applications submitted via the courier service will not be considered.
- The deadline for submitting the application is the 31st of October, 2022.
- FESCO NTS Roll No slips will be posted to the NTS website about a week prior to test day. Written test. Candidates must check the regularly updated NTS website but candidates will be informed via SMS too.
- If the applicant is applying to more than one position a registration form along with an amount is required.
- Take note of all the instructions within the FSCO advertisement before to applying for the positions.
Address: FESCO ( Project) National Testing Service NTS Plot # 96 Street # 4, H-8/1 Islamabad
Fesco nts jobs 2022 challan form
The fee for the test is Rs 270 and payable by one Link 1 Bill participating using the Electronic payment fesco nts jobs 2022 challan form issued after online registration using the below channels.
- Internet Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Jazz Cash
- TCS Express Counters
The following documents must be delivered to the address below.
- Printing the online version of the Application Formula
- Affidavits of degree certificates
- Certificates of experience
- PEC certification certificate (where appropriate)
- Proof of Payment of Test fee / Challan Form
Essential requirements for the Faisalabad Electric Supply Jobs
- You must have a residence certificate from Punjab.
- It is essential to have a qualification equivalent to B.Sc Engineering.
- It is essential to be able to perform Full-Time.
- It is essential to be a candidate who is fresh.
- The candidate must be medically fit. If the candidate is suffering from an impairment, they must possess a valid disability certification.
- Do not engage in any crime.
- The applicant must possess a valid NOC as well as an experience certificate from an agency previously employed by the government, in the event that an applicant is employed within the government department.
fesco nts jobs 2022 contact number
- Contact: 051-84444441
- Email: [email protected]