The AIOU Degree Tracking System (DTS) is an online system that allows students to track the status of their degree applications. The system was launched in 2017 to provide students with a more convenient and efficient way to track their degree progress.
The DTS system allows students to do the following:
- Check the status of their degree application
- View the date their degree was dispatched
- Track the location of their degree
- Receive notifications about changes to their degree status
The DTS system is available to all AIOU students. To use the system, students must create an account and login using their AIOU credentials. Once logged in, students can access the DTS system by clicking on the “Degree Tracking” link on the AIOU website.
The DTS system is a valuable tool for students who are tracking the status of their degree applications. The system provides students with real-time updates about their degree progress, which can help them to plan their future studies and careers.
AIOU DTS Tracking Online Check 2023 Degree Tracking System
How to Track Your AIOU Degree Through DTS
Aiou transcript tracking 2023, you will need to create an account and login using your AIOU credentials. Once logged in, you will be able to view a dashboard that provides an overview of your degree progress. The dashboard includes information on the number of courses completed, the number of credits earned, and the expected date of graduation.
You can also use the DTS system to track the status of your transcripts and degree certificates. The DTS system will show the date that the transcript or degree certificate was requested, the status of the request, and the date that the transcript or degree certificate is expected to be mailed.
Steps to Track Your AIOU Degree Through DTS
- Go to the AIOU DTS website https://dts.aiou.edu.pk/.
- Click on the “Create Account” button.
- Enter your AIOU username and password.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the DTS dashboard.
- On the dashboard, you will see a section called “Degree Progress.”
- In the “Degree Progress” section, you will see the following information:
- Number of courses completed
- Number of credits earned
- Expected date of graduation
- You can also track the status of your transcripts and degree certificates.
- To do this, click on the “Transcripts” or “Degree Certificates” tab.
- In the “Transcripts” or “Degree Certificates” tab, you will see the following information:
- Date that the transcript or degree certificate was requested
- Status of the request
- Date that the transcript or degree certificate is expected to be mailed
Aiou Degree Delivery Time in 2023
The time it takes to receive your degree after completing your studies can vary depending on a number of factors, including the type of degree you are pursuing, the institution you are attending, and the current demand for degrees. In general, however, most students can expect to receive their degrees within 6-12 months of completing their coursework.
There are a few things you can do to speed up the delivery of your degree, such as:
- Complete your coursework early: The sooner you complete your coursework, the sooner you can submit your application for graduation.
- Pay your degree application fees on time: Late fees can add to the overall cost of your degree and delay the delivery process.
- Submit all required documentation: Make sure you submit all required documentation, such as transcripts, letters of recommendation, and a completed degree application form.
If you are concerned about the delivery time of your degree, you can contact your academic advisor or the registrar’s office at your institution for more information.
dts.aiou.edu.pk Degree Tracking
The AIOU Degree Tracking System (DTS) is an online platform that allows students to track the status of their degree applications. The system provides students with real-time updates on their applications, including the date of submission, the status of evaluation, and the date of dispatch. You can check your degree status at dts.aiou.edu.pk.
|AIOU Degree Tracking System DTS|
|Incomplete / Returned Applications||Click Here|
|In Process Applications||Click Here|
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Challan Form for Verification||Download Application Form|
|Application Form for verification||Download Challan Form|
Benefits of Using DTS
There are many benefits to using the AIOU DTS system. Some of the benefits include:
- Ability to track degree progress
- Ability to track the status of transcripts and degree certificates
- Convenience of using an online system
- Easy to use interface
- Updated information
The AIOU DTS system is a valuable tool for AIOU students. It allows students to track their degree progress and stay up-to-date on the status of their transcripts and degree certificates. If you are an AIOU student, I encourage you to use the DTS system to track your degree progress.
Aiou Degree Section Contact Number
Number: (051) 111-112-468
Address: Allama Iqbal Open University, Sector H-8, Islamabad-44000