It is a bigger News for All the youth that today in a meeting 600 Lecturer Jobs In Colleges Announcement is made By CM Chaudhry Pervaiz Elahi In Colleges to fill vacant seats. He said that this Decision is made due to the lack of Teaching Faculty in the Colleges in punjab.
He also finishes the ban on the recruitment process at Government College University Faisalabad. As we all know that these vacancies will be through PPSC In colleges and soon an advertisement will be published after the approval of govt of punjab.Recently CTI jobs in colleges were announced by Punjab Government.
When all these seats will announce we will provide you with each and every detail about it and the advertisement. We provide here about ppsc jobs and how to apply for these jobs.
600 Lecturer Jobs In Colleges Announcement By CM Chaudhry Pervaiz Elahi Details
600 Lecturer Jobs In Colleges PPSC Jobs 2023 (BPS-17)
Recent updates on forthcoming Lecturer jobs for Lecturer in Government colleges in Punjab advertisement will be released soon in Pakistan’s daily newspapers as well as the Punjab Public Service Commission’s official website (www.ppsc.gop.pk). The deadline for application submission for Government Lecturers will also be declared through Punjab Public Service Commission.
Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC was directed by the Higher Education Department to fill the 600 PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2023 at various Government colleges in the Punjab Province. Additionally, in the coming PPSC Jobs 2022, qualified candidates from across Punjab can apply.
It is announced by CM Punjab Chaudhry Pervaiz Elahi that the Higher Education Department will soon be hiring 600 new lecturers for Punjab Government Colleges through the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC). This is why an official notice has been sent out to the responsible authority to give full information as soon as possible on the number of lecturer positions both for females and males are open in colleges run by the government in each district across Punjab.
Details of PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2023
It is expected that the Higher Education Department Govt of Punjab will announce new lecturer posts through PPSC for public Colleges across Punjab.
Department has sent a letter to all directors and principals of colleges to notify them of vacant positions. The required ‘demand’ or request” that is attested and verified by the head of the College in question, along with the supporting documents can be received within this department”. The letter is sent by the Section Officer Higher Education Department to the directors and heads of colleges.
Master’s degree (MA or MSc (at the very least second Division) with a relevant field or equivalent qualifications).
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 28 Years
How To Apply For PPSC Latest Jobs
- Candidates who are interested in applying online meet the eligibility requirements by the HEC announcement on their official site of PPSC. http://www.ppsc.gop.pk/
- The process for securing lectures via PPSC and an official form for an advertisement to be released soon.
- The education (qualifications) and the amount of experience will be determined as per the deadline for applications.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have a higher or higher education and work experience.
- A TA or DA of no kind will not be considered acceptable for candidates to take tests or participate in interviews.
- Only those who pass the test in writing will be invited to an interview. Candidates selected for the interview with a lecturer are required to provide original documents.